new g36 optic at gunners

midnight_sailor

I could be wrong, but isn't that one of those newfangled ISM0V thingumies I've heard so much about?

Looks like it, at any rate. And it's certainly not a normal G36 carryhandle optic.

Um yeah, this thing will be mounted on top of those Carryhandles with scope in them to mimic the Realsteel Hensoldt Carryhandle with HKV (Hauptkampfvisier).

HKV_G36.jpg

Pretty neat if you ask me, so you don't have to buy a whole new carryhandle. If the reddot in this thing is actually good this thing would be a total win.

Edit: total shame though that it doesn't quite look like the real deal...

Yo dawg, I heard you like to snipe...

xzibit.jpg

So I put a scope on your scope so you can snipe while you snipe.

Edit: Mental, I wouldn't expect too much out of these. However, in comparison to the Star/Ares optics, almost anything is better. You honestly might have decent luck with these. I'd totally be the guinea pig, if I weren't getting rid of my own G36.

Not to get too off topic, but is the ACM G36 carrying handle scope any good? The adjustment screws and the eye relief on my STAR carrying handle scope really suck, but if the ACM variant is any better, I might grab both it and the red dot attachment and call it a day.

I didn't have any problems with it but i was using the G&P Battery stock at the time.

Archived