National Airsoft Show UK

slick63

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea who is behind this? The website seems a bit half arsed with little information, mostly just invitations to come along if you are....xyz

If anyone has some info on who is attending, event programme, facilities, retailers, maufacturers who have commited to be there it would be great to hear. Bookings seem to have closed at the end of July, I would have thought they would have their act together and be actively promoting this ?????

The idea is a good one but I can't see anything there that would get me from London to Lincs right now

Any idea who is behind this? The website seems a bit half arsed with little information, mostly just invitations to come along if you are....xyz

If anyone has some info on who is attending, event programme, facilities, retailers, maufacturers who have commited to be there it would be great to hear. Bookings seem to have closed at the end of July, I would have thought they would have their act together and be actively promoting this ?????

The idea is a good one but I can't see anything there that would get me from London to Lincs right now

I was doubtfull about this and I live in lincs, but this is ripped from slick's post on z1 forum.

Ok UPDATE!!!!!

spoke to organiser today. This event is still happening.

Looking busier on the saturday than the sunday so i guess there is chance for some bargains on sunday. He seems genuinely dissappointed by Ai magazines lack of coverage so far... i cant go in to why on this forum...

There are over 50 retailers booked in on site so really could be a great weekend.

The team tournament still has spaces for both days but especially the sunday...

Also to clarify.... AEG's and RIF's can be sold on site by trade sellers only. Car booters are welcome to sell tactical equipment and accessories only. got this direct from horses mouth.

I also understand that we are among a few retailers offering show special prices on both days on various products.

There is a possibility that Ai are putting a full ' Show special' up this month with details of who is showing but when you look at the lack of advertising they have given their own Ai500 this year i am not holding my breath.

Also got some more realisitic no. of tickets sold...lower than previously stated at apx 2k and 1k respectively... but obviously he is hoping that there will be a late flurry if Ai do cover it enough...

I suppose we are just going to have to see. However it would be good to get our own event every year. At £5.00 advance tickets it is a cheap cheerful day out that could be a wet fart but equally could be a stonker. We the airsoft community have a chance to decide its fate.

Show your support. .........please!

That sounds a bit more promising - As this event a combines paintball and lasertag I think I will wait until the promotors get the event programme and retailer lists out there. I would hate to drive 100 miles to find its the paintball crew who are most represented and the airsoft theme is diluted.

I googled the telephone number on the site and came up with a website design company as the link for enquiries.....any light on who the organisers are Hero???

That sounds a bit more promising - As this event a combines paintball and lasertag I think I will wait until the promotors get the event programme and retailer lists out there. I would hate to drive 100 miles to find its the paintball crew who are most represented and the airsoft theme is diluted.

I googled the telephone number on the site and came up with a website design company as the link for enquiries.....any light on who the organisers are Hero???

hes called james, but in fairness I think its gonna be fairly airsoft based .To contact him on here theres james 1 ,Airsoft-Show event team, or use the email on the nas main site .He doesn't answer his phone in my experience.

Right, now this is interesting. I thought that this was being run by Ai and The Monaf so was going to boycott it on those grounds. If it can be confirmed that this is not the case, Ill try and drum up some interest among my local site members.

no its not an ai organised event .Just him trying to get some advertising ,and ai trying to get advertising out of it afaik :D

Archived