WETTI - Arnies Exclusive Pics!

L4byr1nth

Hi everyone.

I have an Arnie's Airsoft exclusive for you.

Firstly, I've been asked to include the following message;

"WETTI now have stock for IMMEDIATE wholesale delivery; furthermore, WETTI guarantees to beat ANY legitimate wholesale price offer by ANY importers/exporters worldwide; this, of course, will also carry WETTI's world re-known after sales service & warranty. Spare parts for the '4168' are also readily available."

Ok, now onto the pics and video (yes, video!) of the WE HK 4168.

P1010859.jpg

P1010860.jpg

P1010861.jpg

P1010864.jpg

P1010865.jpg

P1010867.jpg

P1010868.jpg

P1010869.jpg

P1010870.jpg

Video Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3PGOalC2A

Ben.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where were they released? I have an e-mail here that says it's exclusive to us (for now).

The trademark thing is probably right, but there might be different versions for different regions, or something like that? Don't know.

Ben.

EDIT:: There's nothing on the WETTI website, or Airsoft News.EU...

Hehehehe s'not what my e-mail says, but then again maybe I'm not the only one looking for an exclusive :lol:

Ben.

EDIT:: There's nothing I can see on the internet about them. Google tells me nothing! :o

It's also worth noting I have explicit permission to post these specifically on Arnie's Airsoft.

Yeah, I'm just glad I got access to pre-release pictures.

As far as I'm concerned, these were given to me exclusively with permission to post them on Arnie's Airsoft. There was also a hint of further 'exclusives' down the line, along with some info I'm keeping secret for now.

If other people have them; which I don't doubt they do - they haven't posted them, at least as far as I can see. I also regularly get answers to questions from WE Airsoft, and will be asking some of the ones posted here.

Looks like a great gun though, and I'm going to have to think long and hard on whether to buy this first, or the PDW :lol:

Ben.

So they gonna support this one with spare parts or are they just gonna forget about it and move on like they did the Scar?

I'd guess the 416 uses the same system as the M4. So M4 parts should just work fine with the 416.

I'm surprised that they didn't release the 416 first because they didn't have to develop a new system.

It's basically an m4 but with a different rail system and slightly different body.

There are rumors on Chinese airsoft forums saying that it would be same as the M4. Non marking version for Taiwan first, then marking version comes.

As for the legal reasons, can't they just do something with umerax? (Or whatever they're called)

Got the HK price! They say it's around $1950- $1980 Hong Kong dollars that is.

To the currency exchange now it's about $255 bucks. Expect for it to cost a bit more. Possibly up to $280.

There's also a rumor about that the price of the next thing (possibly PDW) will be even cheaper.

Where were they released? I have an e-mail here that says it's exclusive to us (for now).

The trademark thing is probably right, but there might be different versions for different regions, or something like that? Don't know.

Ben.

EDIT:: There's nothing on the WETTI website, or Airsoft News.EU...

These pictures are by no way Arnie's exclusive. They've been out on A.G.G.M.A. for quite some time. A.G.G.M.A. also released the notice regarding the 416 on the 14th. So puh-lease... get your facts straight and do some research.

I'd guess the 416 uses the same system as the M4. So M4 parts should just work fine with the 416.

I'm surprised that they didn't release the 416 first because they didn't have to develop a new system.

It's basically an m4 but with a different rail system and slightly different body.

There are rumors on Chinese airsoft forums saying that it would be same as the M4. Non marking version for Taiwan first, then marking version comes.

As for the legal reasons, can't they just do something with umerax? (Or whatever they're called)

The H&K 416 IS an Armalite in disguise. All M4/M16/Armalite parts will fit (internals that is, externals: forget it). The 416 only has a different upper, and a slightly different lower. I highly doubt there will be any 416 version with correct engravings made available by WETTI since UMAREX holds the rights from H&K to utilize those markings on replica guns. So I guess it'll have to wait until AirsoftBuddy (or preferably, someone else) makes a "custom" version of the 416 with correct engravings. But personally I'll just send my lower to my local engraver to have it CNC'd onto the receiver... if I'm bothered to do so.

Oooohhh, I wonder how much it's going to be?

I really can't wait though. Wanted a 416 since BF:BC hehehehe.

Ben.

As mentioned before:

Got the HK price! They say it's around $1950- $1980 Hong Kong dollars that is.

To the currency exchange now it's about $255 bucks. Expect for it to cost a bit more. Possibly up to $280.

There's also a rumor about that the price of the next thing (possibly PDW) will be even cheaper.

WETTI had the MSRP set at 225-250 USD. Lower than the Armalites, since the costs for R&D have been made up by the Armalite sales. If this means that the PDW will be even cheaper is hard to say. The PDW utilizes a non-buffer tube system (in real steel), where the bolt is half the length of a ordinary Armalite bolt, hence eliminating the need for a buffer. Much like the LR300 design. And this will require a bit more engineering.

If I remember correctly, the following releases by Wei-Tech will be:

KAC PDW

M14

MP5

I certainly hope they change their mind regarding the L85. An L85 GBB with an AG80 would be interesting even to me.

I wonder if the NPAS will fit straight off...?

Ben.

Well... duh... :rolleyes:

The RA-Tech NPAS for the M16 series works great in the M4, so it will undoubtedly work in the 416.

Archived