ACM Tactical Stock for Glock Pistols

aznriptide859

i have the fab glock stock (real steal) fitted to a kwa g18c. it definitely is functional in that it is much more controllable to shoot full auto. a good buy if you like to do that.

Its not much more cheaper than the real deal, but it does look like it will fit with minor modifications (will need to make a hole in the frame to lock in place) in contrast to the rs stock which needed a lot of sanding.

Captain Pedantic rises again to challenge those that mispell, and he will win with his Rod of Grammar. ;)

Anyway this is just a bit too daft for me, the only use i can see this for is putting on a Glock 18c GBB, maybe with a foregrip on the rail for ultimate control.

'FireKnife'

Very nice. I can see this one being a bit tricky with US customs though.

Same thoughts here. But technically you can have even the real deal - as long as you don't even own a Glock pistol, because then it becomes constructive possession and you end up in Club Fed.

Captain Pedantic rises again to challenge those that mispell, and he will win with his Rod of Grammar. ;)

Anyway this is just a bit too daft for me, the only use i can see this for is putting on a Glock 18c GBB, maybe with a foregrip on the rail for ultimate control.

'FireKnife'

I think it'd look reet proper on a G26- that'd be a real amusing piece of kit as a main skirmish piece :D

• 4 months later...

Archived