28 Weeks Later

MinisterofDeath

Ummm, the whole country was pretty much killed during the first outbreak and the US is the strongest and closest friend to the UK.

If the US was in that situation I would hope the UK would do the same for us.

we dont have the guys man lol maybe enough for 1 state, and thats all our military gone, what about us, were all gonna die aaaaarhg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were just very very angry as far as I remember.

yes, although in the last part of 28 days later, when the guy finally gets hit up in the kitchen by the two infected, it doesn't show anything but them just whalling on him like hell.

But when Jim runs past it later, or whoever it was, there was just a LOT of blood around the table, and I don't recall seeing a body. However, I ususally watch it at three in the morning or such and usually am drifting off by then.

Doesn't the part where the released infected guy jumps through the window at that soldier just give you the willies? One minute, you're looking out at the black abyss of the night, the next there is a red-eyed angry person jumping through at you to beat you to death. Scares the *beep* out of me.

~P

Just saw this tonight, very good. Bit different to 28 days later but still a great film.

The sniper in 28 Weeks Later (Doyle) may well replace Gary Gordon (or which ever one it was from Black Hawk Down) as the 'Hey everyone, I want to make M14 look just like <name>'s..... '.

Don't worry though, he's still Delta.

I'm fairly sure they're regular Army infantrymen.

Eccleston is a Major, as far as I can remember that's about all the info that's given.

They use L85s, and I'd think if they were any kind of special forces they'd have had Armalites or G36s because that just seems to be what films do.

Them being regular fits in more with the film, as it's mainly portraying how pretty normal people are dealing with the outbreak.

28 films later.

Plotline.

Character wakes up in a hospital. It is deserted and much stuff is destroyed. He ventures out into the streets to find them also deserted with cars and stiff overturned.

He is suddenly chased by some crazed looking people who are covered in red streaks. Stoke City fans. Fortunately he is rescued by two people who explain to him that 28 days ago the 28th film in the 28DL franchise was released on British television. With so many films, channels had not time to show anything else and simply showed the 28 films 24 hours a day. The football was cancelled and the this caused the Stoke city fans to be infected with a feeling of rage. This drove the Stoke city fans to riot, soon the infection had spread to Birmingham, then Bristol, London. Soon all major UK cities had fallen, except Leeds and Liverpool where the zombies were to frightened of being mugged.

etc etc

It's not actually called 28 Months Later from the announcement I read, it's just being dubbed that.

The director of the first and producer of the second simply said there was going to be another one, and the journalists gave it the name.

There's actually spoilers out there for where the infection goes next, if you want to know you can google it.

Watched this last night. It screamed "3rd film in the making" at the end.

The sniper in 28 Weeks Later (Doyle) may well replace Gary Gordon (or which ever one it was from Black Hawk Down) as the 'Hey everyone, I want to make M14 look just like <name>'s..... '.

Just what i thought as i sat there watching it. And the M4 with the two different sights. And EOTECH AHOY! on every weapon - ecspecially that Mp5. I think this will be another hit with airsofters.

um they aint a BRIT unit as mentioned above they are Yanks... and the reason they got muleted was cus A:they were wearing ACU over Multicam B: all squddies must die in zombie movies!! ..... had they had MC on the Infected wouldnt have seen them :D;)

I liked the Snipers with M14's

Ummm my BAD mention of the Brit unit was for 28 Days not Weeks.... if you watch the movie carefully the gobby blonde has para wings and i think a DZ flash on which narrows it down a bit.... there are also cap badges visable, one looked like REME or RS

Just got back from seeing it and it was great. Especially loved the helicopter scene (those who have seen it will know what i mean lol) I wonder how many airsofters are going to try and replicate that M4 with the Eotech and night vision scope...

i saw that and i immediately turned to my airsofting buddy and said:

"i need me that holosight and night vision scope."

although it will cost me an arm and a leg. that, and i plan NOT to use it the way the woman did in the subway. why didn't she go first?

and the chopper scene was awesome. i hafta get me one of those and try out what the pilot did too.

Archived