28 Weeks Later

MinisterofDeath

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried a few different options and it went up a little bit (but not much) and it appears the more brutal and selfish you are in the more your survival ratings go up.

Only one thing for it then when the Zombie fest starts - Kill everything and anything, whether it has a pulse or not. :D

I don't get it. In the first film it specificaly says that the Virus reached the USA. (Hence Cylian Murphey et al were rescued by the Finnish Airforce in 28DL) I am sure they would be more concerned with clearing up their own mess before coming to sort us out.

They "THOUGHT" that the virus had reached the United States, but no one knew whether it was just England or the whole world until the end you learn that it wasn't the whole world.

Remember they didn't have any power to the places they went so they couldn't just turn on the tv and get a new report. All they had were their radios with short range.

FYI: A third movie is already being discussed over at foxatomic where the virus has reached France and infected most of Europe. The movie title is so far rumored to be "28 Months Later."

I don't get it. In the first film it specificaly says that the Virus reached the USA. (Hence Cylian Murphey et al were rescued by the Finnish Airforce in 28DL) I am sure they would be more concerned with clearing up their own mess before coming to sort us out.

I could answer your question with a question; "How could the virus get to the USA?"

The whole bit with that guy who is in the cellar with him pretty much explains it, the newspapers and TV reports were false to keep people in Britain as to quarantine it.

• 3 weeks later...

But you can say that about anything.

Terminators and time travel is not that realistic but should the SWAT teams storming Cyberdyne have been given lasers and Robocop suits?

It's not that realistic for a teenager to be bitten by a spider and go swinging through New York in a rubber suit but theres no reason to say they shouldn't be realistic about other things.

• 2 weeks later...

The zombie things in 28 Days and 28 Weeks - are they of the flesh eating variety or just your mentallist murderous type? I've seen the first film a few times and don't recall anything about them being flesh eaters yet an online review of the 28 Weeks film calls them flesh eating zombies.

Archived