Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Bad Traders/Sellers (UK)

smokinggun86 thinks i was born yesterday... advertised that his friend was comin back off holiday with 2 TM P-90'S for him but he now only needed 1. so he was sellin the other. he assured me it was a TM an not a cheap one.

i got it through the post todayand it's a cheap crappy umarex p90

i payed the guy £135 through paypall for this piece of *beep*.

i have sent him a message to try an remedy this......lets see what he says

watch out for this guy...looks like he's a CONNER!!!!!!!!!!

smokinggun86  thinks i was born yesterday... advertised that his friend was comin back off holiday with 2 TM  P-90'S for him but he now only needed 1. so he was sellin the other. he assured me it was a TM an not a cheap one.

i got it through the post todayand it's a cheap crappy umarex p90

i payed the guy £135 through paypall for this piece of *beep*.

i have sent him a message to try an remedy this......lets see what he says

watch out for this guy...looks like he's a CONNER!!!!!!!!!!

- he sent me a message sayin he sold the 2 p90s before me and i new i was gettin this piece of ######. THEN WHY THE *fruitcage* WOULD I PAY 135 FOR A 60 *fruitcage*IN QUID GAT?

dunno what i can do to make sure i get at least half my money back

but i am damned gonna try

nothin ###### me off than someone who lies and steels off you infront of your face an then goats on about it

Some of you may have recently noticed that 'Soloman' has been offering to sell his upgraded APS2, well i bought it, got it home, cocked it and heard a nasty 'snap' from the 'nearly new' zero trigger unit, so now i have a £250 paperweight. thanks a lot mate!

Takes the things you say? Well arnt you supposed to wait until he pays you before you send the said item? That makes more sence to me ;)

Well I have still yet to receive a check for the L85 A1 Springer I sold Kyrian_Zenda, despite having PM'ed the fellow I have had no joy in getting a reply, and have been waiting for the cheque for a few weeks now.

Well I have still yet to receive a check for the L85 A1 Springer I sold Kyrian_Zenda, despite having PM'ed the fellow I have had no joy in getting a reply, and have been waiting for the cheque for a few weeks now.

Kyrian_Zenda is a good man.

I am sure that the issue will be resolved quickly :) - he is def. not the sort of person that has intemded this to happen :)

About Beano - Its true, I believe (though not 100% sure) He is no longer allowed to seel and buy items off arnies.

Kyrian_Zenda is a good man.

I am sure that the issue will be resolved quickly :) - he is def. not the sort of person that has intemded this to happen :)

Well despite a couple of PM's I have received no answer, Initially I asked him to re send the cheque when I didn't receive it and re-checked that he had my address right (which he did) and he said he was going to re send the cheque, when nothing arrived I PM'ed him and all has gone silent as to where my cheque is. So all I can do is draw my own conclusions from that, if there is a legitimate reason then thats fine, just want my cash thats all.

If you could take my name off that list: Bamsk8er29@aol.com and GenPersonification. I was notifyed off this by a friend, GenP is another friend of mine and im sure he doesnt want his Email publicaly displayed like this. Thanks

in the website speedytoys i have seen an airguns.with the price of 227 dollars,when i payed with my mastercard,in the same moment when i accepted the pay,y received the total of the order with 227+245 cost of shipping,total 473....sudenly when y saw this expensive price of cost,y remit him my objection and fold him that i refuse the order and i explained him if i could change my order for another with a cost shipping diferent.

y never receive answer,i never receive the airgun,i never receive my money.....my english is very primitive but i,m a spanish buyer and i explain my problem with a traductor online.

thanks for all

Handome Pete

Bad trader, Also doesn't seem to understand plain english.

Is he foreign ? Language barrier ?

Either way doesn't know what he's doing. Item was clearly faulty and tampered with also.

Not suprising really.

Wouldn't deal with him.

I'd like to go against EvOrAcEr's claims about Handsome Pete, I myself had a very easygoing, pleasant experience dealing with him.

So what, i had a very smooth and easy deal with him previously.

This time round he just plain p*ssed me off. I was asking him simple questions and he just got angry and kept swearing at me. I think for some reason he kept misunderstanding what i actually meant.

But the gun arriving totally fubar'd was the last straw.

We're aloud to comment on single bad trades here regardless of whether another seller had a smooth one.

Handome Pete

Bad trader, Also doesn't seem to understand plain english.

Is he foreign ? Language barrier ?

Either way doesn't know what he's doing. Item was clearly faulty and tampered with also.

Not suprising really.

Wouldn't deal with him.

I bought (or swapped shall we say) with Handsome pete and he's quite a good seller, i'd be happy to deal with him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.