Brain Teaser Pictures

fathom1001

You know that advert for suing people with the woman who trips on a piece of parcel banding plastic?

That just happened to me.

My face took a 6' dive to the floor and I couldn't stick my hands out because I was holding a load of mail.

I was unconscious for 10 minutes before a woman found me and called an ambulance.

I have the screen on 800x600 and I can barely make out the words.

Dude, why are you here instead of receiving medical attention somewhere?

If you die, can I have all your AUGs? :unsure:

And your hot missus? :waggle::flamed:

I went to hospital and the nice Bangladeshi doctor discharged me without an x-ray (I have had three previous skull fractures) while I was still dizzy and told me not to drive.

They gave me a handy card with instructions on it for what to do.

Unfortunately I can't read it because I can't focus.

I am going back to work tomorrow because I don't get paid for sick days and I'm skint.

If you see a post van, GTFO the road!

They'll probably come up with some kind of inside duty for me to do though, you know, sorting the mail that I can't read.

That kind of thing.

*edit*

If I die you can console my lovely widow, whether you can "have" her is up to her.

My guns will be bequeathed to my mate Andy who will give them away to reward good grammar and spelling on the forums. The best ones will go to people who use unusual words in the correct context.

I went to hospital and the nice Bangladeshi doctor discharged me without an x-ray (I have had three previous skull fractures) while I was still dizzy and told me not to drive.

They gave me a handy card with instructions on it for what to do.

Unfortunately I can't read it because I can't focus.

I am going back to work tomorrow because I don't get paid for sick days and I'm skint.

If you see a post van, GTFO the road!

They'll probably come up with some kind of inside duty for me to do though, you know, sorting the mail that I can't read.

That kind of thing.

*edit*

If I die you can console my lovely widow, whether you can "have" her is up to her.

My guns will be bequeathed to my mate Andy who will give them away to reward good grammar and spelling on the forums. The best ones will go to people who use unusual words in the correct context.

No. I dont think you will ... Pass away if you can type all of this out. You will be alright.

Thats is weird. I wonder how it works...

The chemicals in the rods and cones in your eyes settle to form the image that your brain interprets, and in a sense go into a dormant state when staring at a single point. No change in the image means no need to alter the chemicals, much like digital video cameras that are focused on a still subject; they only process the changing parts of the image, and areas that aren't changing noticeably stay the same. When the image suddenly changes, the rods and cones take a while to react to get the image to look right. The "burned in" afterimage is a result of the old chemicals still left in the old position that have yet to be moved in the reset.

Can I get my PhD now? :D

Archived