Hot Fuzz loadout

1st_shooter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well this would be:

Mossberg M500 (Try Maruzen)

Jericho 941 "Baby Eagle" Inox (Hudson make one i think)

Beretta M9 Inox / Chrome (TM, KSC, loads of makes)

Or for the pub shoot-out (Nick Frost's Character) try KWC Chrome Python and TM Beretta M9 Inox.

'FireKnife'

EDIT: Actually on closer pic inspection it looks more like a S&W Model 1910

A pic i hope (good shot though):

070427movhotfuzzvy4.jpg

Actually, if you look closely, you'll see it's actually a Taurus PT92 in stainless, not a Beretta M92FS Inox.

LOL

For the matter of the Angel's gun, it can be a Taurus or a Berretta, since the Taurus PT92 is a complete copy of a variant of the Berretta 92. Can't remember the name now, come straight from the pub.

Otherwise, 1st shooter, how did you mod that M3 Super 90 to remove the pistol grip? looks pretty smooth, I'd rather have an old school grip on mine TBH. Very cool load out BTW. And it's the first time I see what dangermouse is. I guess I'm very stupid when it comes to British culture...

Seeing as the only decent airsoft M9s out there are Beretta replicas, then an Inox would be perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure Beretta stopped making models with frame-mounted safeties. And the wide slide serrations are a giveaway that it's a Taurus. I actually remember thinking to myself in the theater "Taurus, gah!" when I saw it on screen. :D

You know you're a gun nut when...

get a normal dress shirt, or an ex police one with epolettes. tuck it in, black tie, aviator shades, no ball cap... and more stuff on your belt kit,

medic pack, cuffs, cs, batton, double mag pouch (well he has the holster too) rubber gloves pouch, and a small utility.

As said i have to get a white shirt which i have bought today coninsidently and also bought a clip on black tie. Not going for the aviatiors as it would just be for pics and im not spending more money on that ######! i have everything on my belt bar the medic pack you just cant see it ;)

Yes, but how about that pistol-grip removal? Want details damnit! :D

and one more pic a bit more hot fuzz esque with the stare of death

DSC01764-1.jpg

Erm basicly i was bored and very brave and just took a hack saw too it came out very nicely still not finished as the stock is hollow there is a small hole that you can see if you look.

Smoothed off with sander so its nice to hold. Gonna fill it out with milli put when it arrives :D

For the matter of the Angel's gun, it can be a Taurus or a Berretta, since the Taurus PT92 is a complete copy of a variant of the Berretta 92. Can't remember the name now, come straight from the pub.

iirc it isn't the PT92 has a 1911esque safety mounted on the frame not on the slide like the M92FS and iirc Marushin makes a NBB one

edit: my bad the old early Berettas had that, but they don't any longer

Archived