Oh dear. 12 year old killed holding toy gun.

You know you're on an airsoft forum full of geardoes when people invent skin colours after camo colours...

What if the kid was just repeating a scene from his favourite cop show/Bad Boys II/Hot Fuzz (no, he won't have seen that one) because he found it funny and nothing bad happened in the movie... I repeat, I usually hate people using this "TV violence" reasoning, being to "justify" one's acts or condemn TV, but I can't stop thinking that it looks like something I could have done in some circumstances (maybe not at 12, but I've had an important training on firearms use since the age of 6, which is not the case of most, and it's too late to find out now)

After all, I was doing "karate" with my brother just after watching TMNT a couple years earlier...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All races have blemishes and bad parts, parts of the inner city black population are garbage, but whites have the atrocious KKK. It has less to do with the color of their skin then where they are living and the conditions they are put through, Maslow's hierachy of needs is epitomized by urban situations.

But blacks have the black panthers...

WHY THE *fruitcage* ARE YOU PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT RACE? YOU POINT A *fruitcage* GUN AT A COP ODDS ARE YOU'RE GONNA DIE. YOU ATTACK A COP YOU'RE GOING TO GET BEAT DOWN.

Is this a hard concept or something? The first night my dad went on patrol as a cop he broke a woman's nose and her cheek bone because they were fighting so violently. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are, or where you are. You *fruitcage* with the law they are going to *fruitcage* back.

But blacks have the black panthers...

WHY THE *fruitcage* ARE YOU PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT RACE? YOU POINT A *fruitcage* GUN AT A COP ODDS ARE YOU'RE GONNA DIE. YOU ATTACK A COP YOU'RE GOING TO GET BEAT DOWN.

You mean than if the kid was white, the cops wouldn't have laughed it off? How suprising :huh:.

Well in crimes, there are a great deal of racial cards.

Ok here in America. Let say that a hispanic and an asian were under suspicions of

crimes, but only one of them was the criminal, which person would be most likely be

pointed fingers at?

Mostly likely the hispanic, because of the massive amount of stereotypes and

prejudice that all hispanics are dirty and ugly people who do nothing but steal

American jobs by jumping over borders and are only good at being felons because

they are stupid and uneducated. All these as portrayed by the press, media, etc.

These stereotypes are untrue, its just a minority that does it.

Whether or not you like to admit it, there's always gonna be racial problems, like

people asked me if I had guns since I was korean and the Vtech incident (biggest

shootout in history my *albatross*) and when I tell them I don't they say: "oh thank god,

because you shouldn't get one." Ignorant fags like them ###### me off and I'd wished

that they were the ones to die in Vtech, but that's a little too extreme.

Race does play a factor in deciding whether a person is a criminal or not.

I think this incident has got us all a little on edge. I'd like to move that we agree to just shut this thing down and think about what has happened and what has been said here today.

Nothing we say in this thread to each other is going to change how we, ourselves, feel about this issue and the others that have popped up as a result.

Tempers are flying off the handle and I think a lot of unfortunate things are being said that are not really meant or for which some may be sorry for later.

A young boy is dead due to tragic circumstances and lives have been changed forever. I think we've all said enough tonite.

Nothing wrong with being a homosexual, especially if you're a top..

They're very nice people, always have the nicest things too..

Hey! Subbys are nice people too!

I feel very sorry for all partys involved in the tragic event. Right or wrong, it sux to have to kill someone. The amazing thing is how this thread became such a slanging match over race.

Right, guys STOP THIS.

Dont insult gay people (yes fag is insulting to gay people)

dont insult koreans

bringing up V tech, and wishing people had died in it is NOT nice, whoever they are, and i dont care.

Race is a good card for people who want to blame someone after an incident.

this child could have been anyone.

so lets stop being so insulting ,and off track.

Honestly, we complain when people give airsofters a bad name, when AIRSOFTERS are giving airsofters a bad name...

Right, guys STOP THIS.

Dont insult gay people (yes fag is insulting to gay people)

dont insult koreans

bringing up V tech, and wishing people had died in it is NOT nice, whoever they are, and i dont care.

Race is a good card for people who want to blame someone after an incident.

this child could have been anyone. Someone needs to call Al Sharpton for this one  :flamed:

so lets stop being so insulting ,and off track.

Honestly, we complain when people give airsofters a bad name, when AIRSOFTERS are giving airsofters a bad name...

In other news, good that the fool who pointed a toy gun at a cop is dead, one less idiot to make gun laws even more strict. Seriously, how much stupid did they have for dessert that night?

Archived