Maruzen P99 Fixed Slide to be re-released

Catman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two and they are awesome guns. I haven't had any problems with them and they are the most reliable gas guns I have ever owned.

I do like my WA 1911's but in certain game play I'll take the P99 NBB every time.

When ordering these from the US do they have the front of the barrel painted orange? I seem to recall RW will remove the orange paint but warn that the shipment could get impounded.

Can anyone help me out with this as I would reeeally like one of these :D

When ordering these from the US do they have the front of the barrel painted orange? I seem to recall RW will remove the orange paint but warn that the shipment could get impounded.

Order from hk to be safe. Ordered mine from redwolf, it cost £95 with an extra mag and shipping.

RW (Redwolf, I'm assuming) are in Hong Kong.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy airsoft from the US if they are in the UK.

Cheers.

As Snowman pointed out, ordering airsoft stuff from the US to the UK makes little sense, unless it's an item you can't get from anywhere else.

RedWolf are located in Hong Kong, and only apply the orange tip to countries, where it is required.

If I have understood correctly, at special request they can ship the guns without applying an orange tip to the US as well, but in this case the customer should use Wire Transfer, and assume responsibility for a customs seizure.

-Sale

On the PF website it will say "Released with charges" in the tracking process. Then it will be delivered to your local depot where, as Senor Bear says you may be able to just turn up and pay the charges.

My mate has done that a few times... then a week later received a letter saying he owes customs charges.

Went on a small roadtrip to a mates to get gas... :D

*WARNING Spoilers ahead :P *

O-M-G!!!! It is great!

With the silencer it was a slight dissapointment as to the noise still produced, but i soon got over it as it is still quiet and works very well. The noise is actually very satisfying.

Without the silencer it sounds just like your standard pistol tbh. There is the smile producing crack (the healthy kind :P ) that you get from a gbb, you soon forget it is a nbb.

Have not yet tried the torch with a fresh battery but a preliminary test with a battery out of my mates torch gave a good result.

I know what you mean about the safety SB, but i seem to have worked out the method like you described

/mini review

Trig

Archived