Transformers - The movie (2007)

XaVierDK

tbh i didnt recognise the decepticons apart from starscream skorponok and Megatron, and megatron only because he was specifically named.

to many changes from their original beings left me waiting for names to figure out who they were

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The commander of the squadron I'm attached to has a speaking role in the movie (MCC on the AWACS). I haven't seen it yet (been flying), but I'm going tomorrow night with a coworker. As one of my sargeants said, the Navy has Top Gun, the Air Force has Transformers.

Wish we had as cool of a theme song, though.

No, I've seen it, but I decided to post an opinon based on what other people said. :rolleyes:

How come the All Spark apparently only created evil life?
I think I can answer this one. It's because everything since G1 has been rubbish. Seriously. As the insidious influence of Simon Furman has crept in, it's all got progressively worse.

:zorro:

Don't know how much people know, but there's a new series coming out as well, Transformers: Animated. Apparently being done by the folks behind a load of other Cartoon Networks shows, so don't expect much if The Batman is anything to go by.

Oh, picture for those interested:

405px-Transformersanimated.jpg

Looks like the same (IMO poor) art/animation style used in The Batman, Star Wars Clone Wars, etc. :(

what happens to barricade in the film? If you guys noticed when IronHide and Ratchet are covering Sam while he runs with the allspark, you can see blackout throw a cop car (or what im thinking is barricade) at ironhide. iron catches it and slams it into the street.

Barricade gets Chuck Cuningham'ed on the motorway, in the comic prime puts him face first into a pillar of said motorway with extreme prejudice. The car blckout throws is just a car. I half expect there to be a deleted scene after prime decapitates Bonecrusher, showing prime mash barricade which will be reworked slightly for use in the sequel, Possibly replacing prime with Ultra Magnus(IE painting prime White).

Don't know how much people know, but there's a new series coming out as well, Transformers: Animated. Apparently being done by the folks behind a load of other Cartoon Networks shows, so don't expect much if The Batman is anything to go by.

Oh, picture for those interested:

[/img]

Looks like the same (IMO poor) art/animation style used in The Batman, Star Wars Clone Wars, etc. :(

SLEDGE! :( Why the hell did you have to bring that up again. My eyes got raped last week when I ran into that. God. Now they just got raped again.

Yeah. Used to be an animation error in Transformers meant someone drew the same TF twice in one shot, or put an Autobot in with the 'Cons. Now they're happy to use as a promotional tool a picture where Prime's arm is clearly bigger than the rest of his body. <_<

sickening,

no doubt they will all get new super cool anime style super powers, like flight, the ability to fight like they are in the Matrix, and of course, every time one of them transforms, we will be treated to an uber cut scene of the guy transforming slowley while spinning on the spot with flashy graphics in the background, and mystical magical swirly bits surround him, just like this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E8giF6fcwcU

:(

I really think the movie is a bunch of ####### IMHO. All they did was make millions off of a childs toy and then select they next crowd as adults. What the hell? Its like making a barney movie with chuck norris and then have them both kick *albatross*. Just stupid. /rant

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

But it was pretty good. In no way did it live up to the epic-ness of Transformers: The Movie, but it wasn't bad. Amazing special effects.

Just bought the sound track to the original movie on iTunes. Awesomeness.

"You've got the touch... You've got the poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer... YEAH!"

-Jake

Archived