Times you have been shot

w733commando

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a shot from a sniper rifle which was hidden in a bush across a wide track. It couldn't have been more than ten metres, mind you. I assumed he/she was aiming for my head because I was just about ready to go from crouching to standing when they hit me in the throat.

I was still showing off the bruise a week later.

CQB, the Chapel game at CAGE Amherst. Assaulting a building. One of my teammates is beside the door, hand signalling: There's one on the right.

Right. Got it. I dive through the door, pistol drawn, and pump two shots into the gent on the right, who promptly calls the hit. So far so good, you might say, but what neither my mate nor I had seen up until this point...

...were his fifteen mates on the left, all pointing AEGs of various descriptions at the door I'd just come through.

And of course they're red-misting on adrenaline almost as much as I am, takes them a good half a second or more to figure out they've actually shot me and it was probably safe to let go of the trigger now thank you very much oh my goodness the unrelenting pain I don't think I can walk straight any more.

And of course it was a very hot day, so I'd decided to damn the torpedoes and go full speed ahead wearing nothing but a DPM shirt after the previous game.

It was about five minutes before I could get back into the game. I counted over forty welts across my left-hand side after that, and those were just the ones I could see.

And you know what? Freakin' loved it. Not because I got shot, though I didn't mind that too much, but because I'd executed a nigh-on perfect entry against the one guy I was expecting. Pegged him before he or any of his mates could even react. 'Course it didn't take them long afterwards, but we already know how THAT turned out.

Sweet Cpt. Hat, Sounded painful though!

Nastiest injury I've had, was at Free Fire Zone.

This kid, who had borrowed his Dad's Sniper Rifle, which I suspect now he didn't explain the engagement ranges for a sniper rifle, 20 metres min.

I was in a bunker all on my own, I had shot a couplr of people eariler, this kid then creeped up around 5 metres infront of me and hid behind a sandbag pile. I couldn't see him, but then he fired a shot. I didnt know where it was coming from so I ducked, thinking it was a pistol or an AEG firing semi. So I poked my head round the corner of this sandbag pile, and I look straight into this kid's L96's wahcked up rifle, at around 5 metres away, and shot me in the top scalp of my head. At first I just thought it was an AEG, so i said "Good shot mate." It was close range so I suspected the shot to be sore. But then I saw it was a L96, and starting cursing at him about the min. engament ranges. He lied and said it was his pistol. Then I walked away as, at this point, I 3was now realising how painful a 450fps+ rifle to the head was.

It doesnt hurt now, but it feels like it's a mosquito bite now, not itchy, but the painful lump. And that was a month or so ago.

That was prob my most painful. :)

Regards

lets see, i think my worst was from a fully upgraded g&p m4, with very high rate of fire at urban site, doin 326fps 1.5 metres away roughly, full auto, to my upper leg.

hurt like a proper c***.

wen i get home tat day i counted 35 bloody holes in my leg.

hurt very much.

CQB is painful, especially when you are the point man of your team. I took a blast from an M3 Super 90 in the left shoulder, instinctively flinched to that side, and got nailed twice, in quick succession, with the same weapon, to the side of the head. That knocked the sense out of me and made me stumble - right into my own team's line of fire.

After a day of Woodland rampage at my local field we all decided to hit the Paintballer's SpeedBall field. I decided to run diversion because I was out of batteries and ammo for the main, being that it was the end of the day and all. I tore out across the field and promptly slid in the mud. Fell. Shot my self in the, well in a very painful area, and then got lit up by the entire enemy team as they were spread out to the point that they couldn't tell what their team mates were doing. That was fun.

Oh there was also the time when I get lit up while in the spawn point. The other team decided that instead of calling the games start they'd just shoot at us with highly upgraded M14's. The thing was, no one on our team had masks or glasses on due to the fact that it was a field wide cease fire because of the lunch break. That team's signal was supposed to start game play for the field.

Finger over barrel of my rpk at 350fps.

Unbenownst to me I had forgotten to fire off the chambered round at the last skirmish (entirely my own fault, I usually do it automatically). I fired the gun on single as I was attempting to identify if the gun was compressing air fine as it had poor range (later turned out to be the hop bucking)...

You can probably imagine the rest. A lot of swearing and the largest blood blister I've ever had on a finger. To make matters worse it was on the inside of my finger over the first fold, meaning I couldn't operate that finger for a week or so afterwards.

Not my finest hour. :D

ill update my most paintful shot. i was hit in the back yesterday from about 4m, by a guy with a aeg. i had no rifle in my hands, (broken on my shoulder, empty hands, and my back to him, so he felt it was required to give me a good long auto burst to the back of a girl...

very painful. and its still sore....

Yesterday I got shot on the side of the knee with a Tanaka bolt action doing 600FPS. Worst part of it was the guy who shot me was on my team and behind me. I think what he did was he shot the bunker he was hiding behind and the BB glanced off directly into me knee, I was probably 15 feet from him.

Left a huge welt which quickly turned purple, and obviously, hurt really, really bad at the time. This was through heavy wool pants as well. I'm sure it would have broken the skin had it hit some exposed part of me.

Worth a bit of a laugh though, my own team mate and such. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

2 full auto bursts at about 450 fps from about 25 feet. In the dome (BOOM HEADSHOT!), I called out the first time (Who wouldn't?), but his motor was to loud, he didn't hear me, and gave me another wonderful burst to the head...just to make sure.

Good times, good times

Archived