Times you have been shot

w733commando

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One point blank in the hand from a paintball gun (sorry not airsoft) and i wasnt wearing gloves so i ended up in A&E with paintball shell embeded in my fingers lol.

Also had a Guy in a safe zone who didnt put his CA G36K on safety ended up very close to shooting me in the balls...but got me in the leg. Hurt like hell but not as bad as well.........u no. :yikes:

i had my thumb dislocated by a paintball.

ooh, and i'll always remember when me and my friend were testing a pillbox style gun emplacement in his garden. i was supposed to attack it from a bridge to find out where the blind spots were, however as i got to the end of the bridge i found it was pretty overgrown so called out "going to get a machette", my friend heard this as "ready" so opened fire with a 400fps M16 (it was recently brought from HK and hadnt been downgraded yet) as i was crossing said narrow bridge. i still have the scars to this day.

today at GASS in thame i recived a cut wrist across the vien. i put my hand up to say hit and a defender opened up with his sa80a2 carbine. major owwwie and a bit of blood. funniest one was gettin hit in the *albartroth* and replyin what kind of gay sniper shoots someone in the *albartroth* funny as the guy's were in laughin fits.

Well i live in England where the sniper limit is 500 fps and the electric limit is 328 fps. I come to Poland and they buy electrics up to 400 fps. Well this one was firing at around 360 fps. I was hinding in some very dense long grass, when this electric ran right past me ... about 2 school rulers away, in england we have the surender rule, thinking he wanted me to surender i got up. Of course to my bad luck he hadent seen me, not had he ever heard of the surender rule >.< ... I toke about 10 shots the the head from ... no more than a meter and a half away, Some hit my neck, my face the worse one hit my top lip which has split and now is *fruitcage* painful.

Anyway thats the worse i have ever have.

i was skirmishing at a CQB site and it was only the 2nd time i had done CQB.

the first bad one was when i got shot in the lip from about a metre away, i had been sat down supressing a few people for quite a time and when i stood up to move to a different place i spooked a guy on the level above me at head height and he shot me in the lip.

the second one was a team game and there were about 5 different teams and we all had to kill eachother and my teamates kept talking so a whole team jumped round a corner and sprayed us from about 5m away and i got hit on the bridge of the nose and trust me that hurts ALOT!

so that has put me off CQB a bit but it was my fault for not wearing full face.

got shot from a few inches away with a TM SPAS to the palm of my hand, just below my thumb, one of the bb's actualy got lodged under my skin

it bloody hurt, all three places were bleeding an i now have a nice triangle of scars or 'alien dot's' as they have been discribed as lol

First airsoft game I played. Whilst Ubernoob charging. I got shot in the lip and neck.

Though, at the time I believed it was only my lip. The lip split but no broken teeth. Stung to hell but didn't hurt half as much as the neck that had been hit bang on the adams apple. However, it only hurt after some one pointed the welt out and I had a quick look in a wing mirror. Funny how that works, huh.

back of the ear minus 10 degrees c . that hurts. worst took a burst in the face at about 5m range, chin, lip ,chipped tooth , tip of nose and inside the nostril, that realy hurt. had a guy turn up to game in a kilt! had a take the fort warm up game in morning and popped up in front of walls as this guy is looking over the opposite wall, managed to put a round in to the back of each bare knee and a burst across his *albartroth* cheeks from bout 3m. apparently it hurt alot, oh well.

Archived