• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice... thanks for the pics.

Quick couple of questions. Do you think the front end is up to a BB hit? If not does anyone know where we can get somthing to protect the front end. I hear the EOTech front is a different size.

Also when did you order yours??? Just asking to get an idea of when mine may arrive.

Cheers

Carabus

Edited by CaRaBuS
Is the reticle non-parallax?  I was disappointed in the G&P Aimpoint replica I bought because it still moved around :\

If the sight is stationary pointing at one spot and you move your head around, the reticle is supposed to follow. You can set the sight alone on a table pointing at a distant target, go behind the sight and move around a bit. You'll see the reticle pointing at the same spot, even though the reticle appears to be moving around in the tube. That is, if the sight is any good.

-Sale

I quote:

"The Heads Up Display is constructed with a 3 layer, shatterproof laminate glass that is 3/16" thick for added durability. Additional protection of the Heads Up Display is provided with a "roll bar" ruggedized hood"

If that can't withstand bbs then thats just retarded.

Edit:This is the real Eotech.

Edited by -=SHODAN=-

i never liked eotechs. but that green reticule pleases me lots. i might get one if i see one kicking about second hand or soemthing.

i cant believe people are getting arsey that it might not function like a real eotech.

you do relaise this is a cheap chine clone, yes ? theres a reason a real one is much more expensive ;) be happy with the fact we've finally got a replica, with the right shape reticule, the right look, and the right price. and built properly.

Muahaha got mine just now. First impressions...VERY high quality build. The reticule is great but is a bit hard to see when aiming it at a bright tree outside. No problems indoor though.

Its also slightly tilted towards the left when fitted to my CA m15a4...

Edit:Oh yeah I found some really cool thing about the reticule. At any distance looking at the reticule, it stays the same size, so even when your eye is right up to the sight, or when you are looking further away, the reticule stays the same. Really cool.

Edited by -=SHODAN=-
i cant believe people are getting arsey that it might not function like a real eotech.

you do relaise this is a cheap chine clone, yes ? theres a reason a real one is much more expensive wink.gif be happy with the fact we've finally got a replica, with the right shape reticule, the right look, and the right price. and built properly.

Exactly!

Its also slightly tilted towards the left when fitted to my CA m15a4...

I might just be lucky, but it fits on my g&p receiver perfectly. Also you probably know you can adjust the brighness of the reticule? Mines bright enough when in most sunlight..

Mine arrived today :D

No problems. Fits well on the CA M15A4 CQB and the CA M249 MK46 Mod 0.

Has anyone got the BB protector from Wolf Armouries and try and see if it fits this clone??? That would be really helpfull. I would like to try and protect her. :)

Carabus

Edited by CaRaBuS
If that can't withstand bbs then thats just retarded.

yes its not cheap but BB will smash a real EoTech Lens, this happened at Electrowerkz (Firefight) London. I have 2 of them

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Btw Carabus, can you get a pic of it on your MK46 please? Thanks!

Edited by ghost_x3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I wonder if there's other store beside dragon-red-airsoft which sells eotech replica. I also wonder about the price in HK or China mainland... In my opinion, red dragon airsoft store monopolize the prize, because as far as I know, it's the only store which sells all china made (ACM) eotech. It's hard for me to believe that the price of a Chinese manufactured eotech is still relatively that high, comparing to other ACM optics. I hope there will be healthier competition on ACM eotech so the price will surely go down.