Pictures of your WA's

Hey Andy, whatever you do dont over use it!!!!!! It might end up breaking like mine.
In what way did it break? Did the internals break? I've got a standard Gigant to use for spares incase that happens.

If you ever find a way to add hop up to it let me know!!!!
I'm gonna use the barrel assembly from my standard Gigant as that has hop-up. Not sure if you could buy the barrel seperately, as I can't find out what the WA part number is.

RaTcHeT, ANDY_B. do you mind do me a little favour? can you measure the length of the stock please? from the end to the folding hitch and from end to the bit it attached o the pistol . thanks alot
I'll do that for you when I get home, I'm at work at the mo.
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get us pictures Tef, that would indeed be pimpomatic :D

Just reminded me of something; anyone ever see that pimped-out SD6 on UKAN about 3 years ago? Leopardprint fur handguard, gold trigger and sights, silver magazine and silencer and highlighted gold/siver receiver and an ornate tassel hanging from the handgrip baseplate screw, among other things, it was ace, I lol'ed...

Get us pictures Tef, that would indeed be pimpomatic :D

Just reminded me of something; anyone ever see that pimped-out SD6 on UKAN about 3 years ago? Leopardprint fur handguard, gold trigger and sights, silver magazine and silencer and highlighted gold/siver receiver and an ornate tassel hanging from the handgrip baseplate screw, among other things, it was ace, I lol'ed...

Check out http://web.tiscali.it/ladiesweapons/weapons.html

For all your pimping needs!

only 215644512 to choose from, can't be that hard can it?

Mr. Snowman sir: in your experience are WA berettas notorious for breaking? Having heard the speculation to that effect I'm a curious as to your view.

I have read your shining review of the M8045 and will get one on the strength of that alone (as opposed to the KSC), but I'd just like to know if you could shed any more light on the matter at all :) If you happened to know if the M8045 Warrior can be easily stripped down to the base gun as well that would be marvellous :D :D

Mr. Snowman sir: in your experience are WA berettas notorious for breaking? Having heard the speculation to that effect I'm a curious as to your view.

I have read your shining review of the M8045 and will get one on the strength of that alone (as opposed to the KSC), but I'd just like to know if you could shed any more light on the matter at all :)  If you happened to know if the M8045 Warrior can be easily stripped down to the base gun as well that would be marvellous :D :D

Not in my experience. They have some issues (notably around gas capacity of the mags, mainly with higher pressure gasses), but the latest ones are pretty robust (and the really early one I have works fine, too).

The Warrior CAN be stripped back to the basic 8045 style, by taking off all the add ons, but you'll be left with a great big long inner barrel sticking out, which you'll need to cover with a suppressor or cut down.

Your biggest problem will be finding a Warrior. Also, be aware that the slide is NOT heavyweight material, to help with ROF, so you'll probably want to stick to 134a except in cold temperatures.

On further consideration, I have a sneaking suspicion (although the gun is long gone to a new owner, so I can't check), that the slide might be cut down at the front and look a bit like a 1991 with no bushing, but I could be wrong about that and it's not clear from my photos if that is the case.

Personally, I'd stick to a standard Cougar. WA's full auto guns are not their finest products, IMO.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Thanks man, most appreciated ( +1 )

I was going to get the M8045 standard or blademaster (rare too I know but Den seem to have them...) and possibly the warrior too, Den also seem to have these (or was it U.N. Co? one of the 2 I'm pretty sure).

If I can confirm the warrior then mebbe I'll just get the cheapo KSC for the sake of having a standalone GBB cougar. We'll see I guess!

Thanks again bud