Pedophiles hate it when their Cybersex backfires..

MagicalNinjaBuddy

So me and my friend go into AlM chatrooms for kicks to ###### pedos off by getting their phone number, and then saying that we're the FBl. This one guy, though, wanted to RP with us. Okay, fine. My friend took the bait first, and he ended up ending the conversation by putting 9x19mm rounds into his vagina. Then l jumped in.

l'm the cheesy kid name.

Everything from here on has language and explicit sexual content. You've been warned.

Xsexprincess42X: hello

Rockhound947: hey

Rockhound947: asl?

Xsexprincess42X: 16/f

Rockhound947: i'm 21/m

Rockhound947: do u role play?

Xsexprincess42X: i hear u like to role play

Rockhound947: mmhmm

Xsexprincess42X: sometime

Xsexprincess42X: s

Rockhound947: feel up for one?

Xsexprincess42X: sure

Xsexprincess42X wants to directly connect.

Rockhound947 is now directly connected.

Xsexprincess42X:

Rockhound947 direct connection is closed.

Xsexprincess42X: thats me

Xsexprincess42X: for the record

Xsexprincess42X:

Rockhound947: hot

Xsexprincess42X: have any ideas

Rockhound947: i have a list of ideas if you want

Xsexprincess42X: k

Rockhound947: how bout one of the following...

(Editor's note: The time between "how about one of the following" and the list is instantaneous)

Rockhound947: -girlscout/dad at front door getting convinced to buy cookies

-girlscout walking up to creepy house/me, my brother, and his friends inside exploring

-slutty fan cheating right in front of her b/f in NFL lockerroom

-slutty girl on vacation with family/airport security searching her (in front of family)

-SWAT team/cheerleader during a bomb threat (or in the van)

-"out of control teen" getting *fruitcage*ed by stage crew back stage on a talk show

-boyfriend and girlfriend arrested for the night-- girlfriend gets *fruitcage*ed by prisoners

-cop/arrested slut right in front of her b/f

-army squad training in the woods/naughty hiker sneaking away from family or b/f

-family breaking down in ghetto-- daughter getting *fruitcage*ed by "gangstas"

-bullies following a couple home from school and *fruitcage* you in front of your boyfriend

Xsexprincess42X: hmm

Xsexprincess42X: army squad training in the woods

Xsexprincess42X: sounds like fun

Rockhound947: mmm... k

Rockhound947: i'll start

Rockhound947: its the middle of the afternoon as me and my unit are moving through the trees during a training mission. pausing for a rest, we enter a clearing and start to set up camp and equipment

Xsexprincess42X: i've been in the forest for days.

Xsexprincess42X: after a tragic hiking bus accident, i've been on my own for two days.

Xsexprincess42X: my clothes are tattered, and the only thing keeping me alive is my instinct, my knife, and my backpack.

Rockhound947: (how old do u wanna be and what do u wanna be wearing? slutty details?)

Xsexprincess42X: (16. l was wearing a windbreaker and pants, but that windbreaker is used as a neckwrap, and my shirt is ripped, leaving just a sliver left. you can see my bra through the holes. my pants are filled with holes. my backpack is empty, and i fear i may die soon)

Rockhound947: tensing up as i hear footsteps approaching, we all glance up surprised to see you wander into the clearing

Xsexprincess42X: i stare at u, grinning.

Xsexprincess42X: "Salvation! Finally! l've been through the forest on a horse with no name!"

Rockhound947: "um... can i help you?" i ask in surprise "who are you?"

Xsexprincess42X: "my name is lyn. the bus for my schools hiking trip flipped over and exploded. i need food," i say.

Xsexprincess42X: rubbing my stomach

Xsexprincess42X: i notice ur FSBE and approach u slowly.

Xsexprincess42X: i begin rubbing it.

Xsexprincess42X: "Are those Eagle Triple M4 pouches?" i say, amazed.

Xsexprincess42X: is that a BHl pop flare pouch on your first line kit, or are you happy to see me?

Rockhound947 signed off at 9:51:41 PM.

Where has all my dignity gone? :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lts probably way too explicit. l'll put in some excerpts.

shecallingme: i wanna hear u moan for me while u put ur fingers in ur *beep* thinkin of my hard juicy cock *fruitcage* u slowly in and out

Xsexprincess42X: it'd sound sumthin like this.

Xsexprincess42X: My name is Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC, and we're doing a story on sexual predators.

Xsexprincess42X: During your direct connection, we acquired your lP.

Xsexprincess42X: Which was relayed to the FBl's lnternet Task Force.

cprovo1: lets work that *beep* of yours baby

Xsexprincess42X: okay, but i have to warn u

cprovo1: yes?

Xsexprincess42X: My name is Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC, and we're doing a story on sexual predators.

cprovo1: goodluck finding one, im with the FBI and I caught you red handed trying to have sex

Xsexprincess42X: Excuse me, sir?

Xsexprincess42X: We have records stating you pressuring our decoy into sexual acts.

cprovo1: And I have recording stating that you agreed to it.

Xsexprincess42X: Sorry, but you don't.

cprovo1: Who is your imployer, they should be stripped of their badge and job.

Xsexprincess42X: l'm with the show "To Catch a Predator".

cprovo1: And Im really from the FBI

Xsexprincess42X: And l'm really from Perverted Justice.

cprovo1: You fell into my trap, you arent really from Perverted Justice, im truly from the FBI

Xsexprincess42X: Of course you are.

Xsexprincess42X: lf you were from the FBl, you'd have some sort of lD.

cprovo1: who says I dont? hmmmmm?

Xsexprincess42X: You do.

Xsexprincess42X: Mostly because you're trying to get yourself out of the hole you're in.

cprovo1: no, I really do

Xsexprincess42X: lmpersonating a federal agent.

Xsexprincess42X: Thats even worse than soliciting sex to a minor.

cprovo1: if only it was false, but im really an FBI Agent and my men are tracing your computer network as we speak

Xsexprincess42X: Excuse me?

Xsexprincess42X: You can't trace.

Xsexprincess42X: When l'm not connected to your computer.

Xsexprincess42X: The internet does not work that way.

cprovo1: Actually it does, your going to be seeing us soon, tata

cprovo1 signed off at 5:18:34 PM.

cprovo1: asl

DragonGurl1211: 15/f/ga

cprovo1: 18 m ny

cprovo1: whats your name?

DragonGurl1211: My name is Chris Hansen, from Dateline NBC. You can't run from us, sir. Tell me, why did you engage in a sexual conversation with an underaged teen?

cprovo1: MAHA, So Your using many sns, this is going to be fun to track

cprovo1 signed off at 5:19:59 PM.

n3ft: my ###### is sticking straight up, and its pounding and throbbing with cum flowing thru it, it wants your *beep*

LiLpRiNcE55 402: ohhh

LiLpRiNcE55 402: I can't wait

LiLpRiNcE55 402: To see you in court. This is the FBI's Internet Crime Unit. You are under arrest for solicitating sex to a minor. Your IP has been logged, and the local authorities have been alerted. A squad car is en route. Have a nice day.

LiLpRiNcE55 402: Your court day shall be November 10th, 2005.

n3ft: omg is this real?????

LiLpRiNcE55 402: Yes, this is real.

n3ft signed off at 4:44:13 PM.

xxxashley30350: hey

brknheart412: hi a/s

xxxashley30350: 18/f

brknheart412: anyone seen their YOUNGER brother, sister, cousin, neighbor, son, daughter any of their friends or yours naked and/or *fruitcage*ed them?? im me...i am not a bot

brknheart412: apply to u

xxxashley30350: i had sex with my 14 yr old bro

xxxashley30350: lol

xxxashley30350: i have a pic of me an him

brknheart412: can i see

xxxashley30350 wants to directly connect.

brknheart412 is now directly connected.

xxxashley30350:

55989014ik1.jpg

brknheart412: he not 14

xxxashley30350: He's Chris Hansen. Dateline NBC. We're doing a story on internet predators.

brknheart412 signed off at 7:52:46 PM.

brknheart412 direct connection is closed.

Then there are all the people who sent me pictures of their genitalia. *shudders*

you guys are great, not only are you generating an imeasurable level of humour for the forum, but probably warding off dirty old men from unsuspecting little girls too,

you are hereby awarded the coverted Key to the Cookie Jar

key.jpg

My friends:

Rockhound947: hey

Rockhound947: asl?

xoxjenna1218xox: 16/f/ga

Rockhound947: i'm 21/m/pa

xoxjenna1218xox: whats up? lol

Rockhound947: nothing muc

Rockhound947: h

Rockhound947: u?

xoxjenna1218xox: same stuff

Rockhound947: cool

Rockhound947: do u role play?

xoxjenna1218xox: ya sure sumtimes

Rockhound947: feel up for a hot one?

xoxjenna1218xox: lol ua

xoxjenna1218xox: ya*

xoxjenna1218xox: wat u wanna rp about?

Rockhound947: do u have a preference for roles? cuz i have a list of ideas if you want

xoxjenna1218xox: gimme sum ideas

Rockhound947: -girlscout/dad at front door getting convinced to buy cookies

-girlscout walking up to creepy house/me, my brother, and his friends inside exploring

-slutty fan cheating right in front of her b/f in NFL lockerroom

-slutty girl on vacation with family/airport security searching her (in front of family)

-SWAT team/cheerleader during a bomb threat (or in the van)

-"out of control teen" getting *fruitcage*ed by stage crew back stage on a talk show

-boyfriend and girlfriend arrested for the night-- girlfriend gets *fruitcage*ed by prisoners

-cop/arrested slut right in front of her b/f

-army squad training in the woods/naughty hiker sneaking away from family or b/f

-family breaking down in ghetto-- daughter getting *fruitcage*ed by "gangstas"

-bullies following a couple home from school and *fruitcage* you in front of your boyfriend

xoxjenna1218xox: hehe, the swat team one sounds interesting

Rockhound947: van or in the school?

Rockhound947: O:-)

xoxjenna1218xox: van lol

Rockhound947: mmm... k

Rockhound947: i'll start

xoxjenna1218xox: k

Rockhound947: so its still morning at your school as students and teachers are being evacuated to bleechers after the bomb threat. police surround your school and the swat team rolls up. while the rest of the team enters the school and starts to split up, i stay behind in the van listening to their progress over the radio

xoxjenna1218xox: i run frantically to the bleechers along with the other students, i am genuinely frightened

Rockhound947: inside the back of the van with the rear doors open, i hold the radio piece to my ear, listening to the team, sitting along the bench seat

xoxjenna1218xox: i suddenly realise that my friend isnt with me

xoxjenna1218xox: i leave the gym to look for her

Rockhound947: (how old do u wanna be and what do u wanna be wearing during this? slutty details?)

xoxjenna1218xox: (o okay lol)

xoxjenna1218xox: i'm still wearing my hot gym uniform. my short shorts bring out the best of my bouncy buns. having had gym class for an hour, i'm very sweaty and quite horny. my wet lower lips extrude out of my gym apparel and my nipples are fully erect, like the barrels of two CheyTac M200 sniper rifles

Rockhound947: (wow, hot)

Rockhound947: (how old do u wanna be?)

xoxjenna1218xox: (how old do u want me to be ? )

Rockhound947: (surprise me)...

Rockhound947: sitting in the van, i draw up a map of the building, monitoring progress as i gaze out into the empty parking lot through the open double doors, leaning against the wall of the van

xoxjenna1218xox: lol silly, swat teams usually have floorplans already available with them

Rockhound947: ...ok

xoxjenna1218xox: (neway, i'm 14, how bout that?)

Rockhound947: k

xoxjenna1218xox: i see the swat team rush into the building. their big bulging muscles and thick kevlar turns me on, but there's no time for that, i have to find my friend

xoxjenna1218xox: maybe i should ask some officers for help?

Rockhound947: they glance you over "umm... ma'am, i dont think you're supposed to be here" they explain, looking you over

xoxjenna1218xox: "help, i can't find my friend! i'm really worried about her"

Rockhound947: "ok, you're not supposed to be in here" they explaing, you're supposed to be outside at the field "where did you last see your friend?"

xoxjenna1218xox: "in gym class" i say, seductively displaying my uniform

Rockhound947: "i'm sure she's outside with the rest of your class" they say, pausing to glance over your young hot body

xoxjenna1218xox: realizing that theyre of no use to me, i decide to go directly to the swat van. it's reflective surface gives me a great view of my horny body, turning me on

xoxjenna1218xox: "excuse me sir can u help me?"

Rockhound947: "uhh... sure" i glance up from the radio gear, back out at you, noticing your little body (tit size? and what kinda shirt did you say you're wearing?)

xoxjenna1218xox: (B cup, and i'm wearing a cut white gym shirt)

Rockhound947: "what did you need?" i ask, looking you over (wearing boots, black fatigue pants, black jacket, tactical vest, cap, and leaning my rifle against the van wall)

xoxjenna1218xox: (wut kinda rifle?)

Rockhound947: MP5

xoxjenna1218xox: (thats a sub machine gun lol)

Rockhound947: (yea, i got that part, i'm just used to saying rifle... a gun nut?)

xoxjenna1218xox: (hehe i prefer ur nut)

Rockhound947: (haha, ok)

xoxjenna1218xox: "well i cant find my friend in the school" i say, noticing your masculine frame

xoxjenna1218xox: "actually, i was wundering if u wud help me with sumthing else..." i say, hinting at my young frame

Rockhound947: "what do u mean?" i ask, not really following as i look a little more surprised

xoxjenna1218xox: "well, let me show you" i say, as i climb aboard the van and begin to rub your crotch through your pants, giving you a great look at my breasts from above

Rockhound947: i lick my lips as my cock grows swollen along my leg "umm... ma'am, what are you doing?" i ask, hesitant because of your age and needing more convincing

xoxjenna1218xox: deciding not to reply, i instead slip one hand into my shorts and begin to rub my clit

Rockhound947: my jaw drops as i watch you, cock throbbing against me leg and your palm. i lick my lips, watching you as i glance nervously out the open door at the empty lot

xoxjenna1218xox: noticing your nervousness, i stop what i'm doing, close the back doors, and take my top off, revealing a tight training bra

Rockhound947: "we shouldnt be doing this" i groan, cock tenting through my fatigues, almost down to my knee. "how old are you?"

xoxjenna1218xox: again i do not answer, but instead i unbutton your pants and pull down your boxers, freeing your large hard cock

Rockhound947: i start to undo my vest, tossing it on the bench while i watch you, biting my lip, wanting to protest but too horny to care

xoxjenna1218xox: getting horny, i frantically look for something to please myself with. i cum upon a snake cam, and promptly insert it into my inviting *beep* while i sit on the bench, moaning

xoxjenna1218xox: "don't just stand there, help me"

Rockhound947: i watch in shock for a moment before pulling your head toward my waiting cock, leaning on the bench while i press my cock into your young lips

xoxjenna1218xox: still not satisfied, i find some loose 9x19mm mp5 rounds and one by one insert them into my inviting wet *beep*

Rockhound947 signed off at 9:22:11 PM.

Archived