Sten MkII finished at last!

Hewligan

virtual +1! :D

That is beautiful! I've always been facinated by prop-building and model making, Its a vocation I didn't think I had access to during my formative years. I try and do as much as I can, but that is absolutely stunning.

And I'm sure it preforms well. I've always had positive results with AK hop ups, so if its side feeding and still at a right angle it should do fine.

I made a mk 2 yeeeeeeeears ago as a grade 9 metal shop after school project. It taught me a lot of skills: welding/lathe/sheet metal work.

At the time I visited the local military museum for ideas on its appearence. :D

Then years later I had 3 mk2 stens........ :unsure: ...........complements of a metal scrap yard (3 $ each).

The local police did a recall /request for some reason after someone put a burst through someones window. :waggle:

After having not only holding the real stengun in my hands but also firing it. Your replica it has been made good not to say awesome. I can imagine you in a scenario with that Stengun in english uniform. When do you start making the Brengun (LOL)

Archived