WA.....M4, SCW3 V10 with Springfield trades + Cobra Goldcup

hitmanNo2

Tokyo Model appears to be selling it but thus far there appears to be no owners on this website nor much information elsewhere.

Just be patient, there are plenty of us that are just as eager as you are to see what this rifle can do out of the box.

Anyone else think thats the WA m4? The video is horrid but it doesnt look like the LA studios gun.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Model appears to be selling it but thus far there appears to be no owners on this website nor much information elsewhere.

Pretty sure TMC are just taking pre-orders on it, no sign on yahoo auctions either :(

Gah, really looking forward to this now.

Pretty sure TMC are just taking pre-orders on it, no sign on yahoo auctions either :(

Gah, really looking forward to this now.

It seems to me main reason of publishing the news before New Year was target to be faster than Tanio Koba....

But now It's like to have the fork after the dinner - cool thing but for the fans....

• 2 weeks later...

I meant compared to this pic, which was the first one shown. Notice the curve on the mag, it seems more pronounced in the new pic. The roll pins and lines on the mag look different too.

Old pic

wam4a1sw2.jpg

New pic

waaraabok4.jpg

Could be just an optical trick due to less 'glow' on the new pic. Eh, to me, the flash hider looks shorter in the new photo?

Wonder if the furniture can be changed for real steel or AEG ones... I'd prefer 'smoother' lines myself, maybe one of the Bushmaster FF forearms could be fitted.

new edition WA V10 (w/ Springfield trademarks) is out at DEN (only silver) :

http://dentrinityshop.com/den_search.jsp?s...pg=1&rpp=10

and on Ebay sold by eHobby Asia (both silver and two tones) :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

Looks like some WA M4 accessories are being shown on WA's website:

linkage?

ar11-12.jpg

ht102.jpg

And not as interesting, but a little surprising development is WA advertising what looks like G&P accessories (I wonder if they will distribute more G&P parts & perhaps guns further down the line):

sek501.jpg

sek502.jpg

*Edit* If none of these accessories interest you, at least its another indication of the guns imminent arrival.

News source @ airsoftnews.eu

Looks like some WA M4 accessories are being shown on WA's website:

pic

Not a fan of their magpuls. Part of the reason why I like Ranger Magpuls is because they're not symmetrical from front to back. So when only the bottoms of the mags are exposed in my pouches, I automatically know what their orientation is.

I wonder what material those magpuls are made of? When I saw them a while ago, I thought that if they were softish rubber, they would do a good job of absorbing some of the impact if you dropped one of those heavy mags to the ground.

Archived