Stupid Ikea chair.

scorch

In Sweden they view Ikea in the same light as we do MFI.

Ive never been to an MFI where i can buy 20 sweedish meatballs with chips and creamy gravy for £2? That and some scary furniture that looks like its been designed by someone on a bad acid trip

Never mind that, how many furniture retailers sell Kopparberg pear cider AND tasty cheap hotdogs AND nifty boxes of yummy biscuits AND a bathroom light fitting called FARTYG?

Indeed. Kopparberg is awesome. In Sweden they sell it with like 8% alcohol. It's soo good. Gotta love the meatballs too.

The only annoying thing about ikea is having to fill out those cards and then trying to find the stuff you want in the warehouse.

you gotta admit, IKEA really save on labour by making the customers do all the picking and billing for them, and i'm glad that they pass the savings onto the punters by selling really cheap meatballs, after all the next closest thing we can get at our shop is Mr. Brain's Faggots! True story, and with a brand name like that you just gotta wonder....

IKEA = I kill everyone around.

XD!

One of my exes furnished her entire apartment with IKEA. As you can imagine, it didn't end well. I had to pull her out of the couch once.

No, the couch broke at the crossbar and she was wedged in... I think I even have a picture of it, it was really quite funny.

LOL Please post that pic :D

Archived