WTF?

askeytheman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know...in the 5+ years Ive been sending Political Compass to folks...I have NEVER seen anyone hit the bottom right square?

What does that make you? Christian Libertarian or something?

I'm down there.

You're about right, I'm a Christian liberatarian, but I consider myself more republican. You kinda need to be a "Classical" liberal, meaning going back to older Greek and Roman logic, where you follow your own beliefs but recognise you have no influence nor should be allowed any influence on others. I figure that If I look out for myself and provide others with the opportunity to follow my beliefs, thats as much as I should be allowed to do under good Christian decency.

Wow...that is... How is that even possible? :D

That means you are strongly for economic plus civil freedom...almost total liberty in economy and morality. Pretty chaotic :D

It works when everyone is like me ;)

You have the freedom to do what you want, but you're not because you want to do exactly what I do.

That's not left, not really. I agree, it's creepy the amount o f power governments have nowadays. And the fact that in our country we have laws that have been in action for 100 years that are clearly unconstitutional... just beyond belief. I mena, seriously, the original constitution said "no income tax" but then a bunch of retards decide to pass an amendment contradicting that. Grr.... i hate taxes. It's just another form of governmental regulation.

Dont get me started on gun control freaks... :angry:

No, that's a bad thing. It means the likelyhood of you doing anythign in litterally any circumstances is next to null. You lack motivation of anykind, and don't really care because you dont believe in anything. You are the centrist, the person that believes that believing in anything is a bad idea.

God at least believe in something! Even if it's that pineapples make delicious pizza toppings, DO IT! SEEK HELP!

Archived