Pity me...

HaVoC

??? Are you high on some of that Codeine from the operation??

Ohh I see. It was pretty bad.

I can assure you it's all female ;)

EDIT: HAVOC DO NOT READ!!!!!

Crandall, as for your sticky finger (ooh err :blink: ), a very similar thing happened to me a few months back. The top part of the middle finger on my left hand started feeling really wierd, it was all warm when the rest of my hand was freezing and I could actually feel it throbbing. In a desperate bid to relieve the pressure that was building up around the nail (I couldn't sleep cos this thing was driving me mad) I stuck a safety pin into my finger along the side of the nail bed. It didn't actually hurt at all, but I could feel a slight change in pressure. So I gives my finger a little squeeze, and out come this huge, perfectly spherical blob of some of the best pus I've ever seen.

I have an odd fascination with pus, me...  :unsure:

Dont read either Havoc

Same here, I do have a bit of a fascination with pus. I was in math class when I guess I "popped" whatever it was. I think my finger just got a little septic from an infected hang nail or something. Whatever it was it was gross :S

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived