Pity me...

HaVoC

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piles can be treated with creams, etc.

This is far worse than piles, as it needs surgery or else it only gets worse. Unfortunately I caught it a bit late. Now I have an open wound on my a*se, plus a mild case of the runs due to the antibiotics I'm on.

You see, this is what happends, H_M, when you do the Wild thing in bed with other Arnie members to often. The reason why you got this problem is because you didn't use the Lube I gave you. So now you have a Anal rash. All you can do is wait for a while. And remeber to use the Lube the next time.

I mean serously H_M, all night in the party pad, the whole house was shaking all night.

I couldn't drink my coke without spilling it. And some fine art fell of the wall :(

Piles can be treated with creams, etc.

This is far worse than piles, as it needs surgery or else it only gets worse. Unfortunately I caught it a bit late. Now I have an open wound on my a*se, plus a mild case of the runs due to the antibiotics I'm on.

"If you have a crack problem, if the hospitals screwed up, and if they're not busy in someones *albartroth*, maybe you can hire, the A team"

A stands for *albartroth*

Archived