Halo ODST Marine loadout

The only problem with my method is that you end up having to cut through a lot of excess material while making the mould so you'd probably damage your master. It would be fixable but annoying. It is also a bit wasteful but alginate is much cheaper than the silicone he used. And the wiggly cuts are just as important to get it lining up properly.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the pic, but as ansk said, it has already been shown in the thread.

What a coincidence, I only returned from a protracted period of abscence today, and there's a new post in my thread.

I know I promised some new pics months and months ago, but for various reasons I have been steering clear of everything to do with airsoft for a while. But I haven't forgotten, and I am about to restart the project and see what I can do!

As always, comments and suggestions will be very welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...

I take it everyone has seen the vid this pic was taken from ? it rocks !

The tittles are fan done ( the real action kicks in about 3.33 into it) but the vid is the stuff weta made for the film ( sorry if this is a repost but i couldn't be bothered to go through the whole thread :P ) It really make me want them to make the film.

Yep. Got that on my PC, and it's availible from XBL. The whole video is called 'Halo: Landfall' it's actually nothing whatsoever to do with a proposed 'Halo Film' but was just produced as a sort of advert for the Halo series of games pre-Halo 3.

I love the video, it's what inspired me to make the ODST armour.

BTW, everyone, if people haven't seen my post in my Battle Rifle thread in projects, work is under way, expect pics soon!

Archived