CADPAT Picture Thread

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Lerch for the comment, I don't know where to find a shirt with sleeves pocket , if you have an idea... :rolleyes:

If you're handy with a sewing machine (otherwise go to a tailor); take the inside pockets from the waist pockets on your shirt and sew them slanted on the upper arms. And if you're into a sniper gig, practice was to sew the chest pockets on the lower arm (this was common until the new sniper suits hit the system).

Little OT. Member who send me pm asking about chinese CADPAT can you please repost it... or contact me over mail/msn for info. I was on my mobile phone and by accident deleted your message while I was trying to sent reply.

@Filipe

nice photos mate

Any info about this guys? Lerch? :)

5503264694367531769.jpg

This webbing they use, looks great.

They've got P82 webbing, with C7A1 and C9A1 (and the two kneeling have Bianchi holsters with Browning Hi-powers). Being that they have a Saskatchewan flag, and that their cap badges look to be Logistics, I'd make an assumption that they're from 16 Service Battalion out of either Saskatoon or Regina. That would also explain the lack of frag vest since they'd be in the rear echelon.

Location though, I'd have to say Texas.

Could any of you fine gents please point me in the direction of a molle cadpat pouch retailer? I had a good dig around and came accross some HSGI pouches. However the site seemed a little dodge and the pouches where on the expensive side from what I have seen in the past.

Any assistance would be great, thanks!

CPGear - Local shop tailoring to CF, wide variety of products

ICE Tactical - Small shop in BC, high quality kit but they're small scale

Dave's Tactical - They just relaunched their website so they don't have all the product listed, email or call them

Dropzone Tactical - Edmonton based and also tailored to Canadian and US military/LEO

Edited by Lerch
CPGear - Local shop tailoring to CF, wide variety of products

ICE Tactical - Small shop in BC, high quality kit but they're small scale

Dave's Tactical - They just relaunched their website so they don't have all the product listed, email or call them

Dropzone Tactical - Edmonton based and also tailored to Canadian and US military/LEO

Many thanks, I'll look into them tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
Atleast you don't have that black vest anymore :D

It's the same type like that black one so I still know where is what.

So... did you look Berget7 pictures mate? I've seen some guys in CADPAT that reminds me on that ebairsoft version.

PS

so wicked way to knock this 3d ;)