you know its a bad sign when.......

BenjaminRombough

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You knw its a bad sign when your boss is talking to you and you tune out slightly cos your not really concentrating and he finishes a sentance with the words "If you could sit in a quiet corner with me for half an hour and bang one out that would be great" :yikes:

The Badger knows its a bad sign when his spring break is the one week that no-one else has off

The Badger knows its a bad sign when he creates a preposterous formula involving negative numbers, division, and 8 variables, and people point out that he used the word "I" in a quotes

badgerdancing6.gif

lol please elaborate on that one ^ XD

Well basically I was browsing through arnies, as you do in slack periods in work. My boss starts to talk to me from the other side of the office and walk over, so I start to close windows down so he thinks im working hard and shift focus whilst im doing that and look up at him just as he came out with the phrase.

"If you could sit in a quiet corner with me for half an hour and bang one out that would be great"

Turns out he wanted me to rewrite a procedure for one of our aircraft and as i had done a few earlier that day he wanted to get me where it was quiet to go through it quickly away from the rest of the noise in the office.

The term "bang one out" can be used in a slang form to mean do something quickly in the UK.

Just glad i didnt reply with "come again" :P

Edit: Speeling

Archived