H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decided to snap some pics of my sidearm with silencer. 'tis a UHC USP NBB. Yes it's a cheap $40 NBB but it has performed extremely solidly for me all year. Best $40 I've ever spent. Little mods include...

- Applied the foil tape method on the slide and then painted flat black.

- Painted the frame flat black.

- Sanded down the trigger and hammer

- Added home made silencer which the foil tape method was also applied to.

- Added H&K + .40 S&W trades. Simply printed out and glued on. I'm still searching for a better method but it's fine for now.

As it's a NBB it's dead quiet with the silencer.

usp_silenced_2_web.jpg

usp_silenced_web.jpg

usp_silenced_1_web.jpg

Eventually I'd like to get the KSC USP .45 but for now I'll use this guy.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

It's where the item is covered with "foil tape" which is like metalic duct tape, and then then painted. Then the black paint is sanded away in areas to reveal the foil thus creating the impression that the item is metal when it is in fact plastic, wood, tupperwear, spandex etc.

Souske on these forums first introduced me to it.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Nice watch.

Yeah I'll take some close ups of the slide and such today. I actually did some at the same time as the other pics but they turned out blurry. I'll try again today and see what I can do. I'm not sure how hot it's running on Green/propane as I don't have a chrono. But it's definitely enough to leave welts at close range. I'd say it packs a little more punch than my stock M733 so perhaps upper 200's? or close to 300? Again that's a slightly wild guess.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Damn cool watch. ;)

In other news a VFC HK416 will soon be added to my armoury. By soon I mean November. :mellow:

1500 Posts!!! :geek:  :yikes:  :bounce:  :busted_blue:  :usflag:

Im not touching that POS with a stick unless you can put the battery in it some other way than the laser module.