Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G&P MK46 full stock. Will probably swap out the bipod with one of my VLTOR Bipods or my TangoDown Bipod. Probably won't put optics on it. I like it nice and clean.

Really happy with the finish. Haven't had a chance to test it out though.

mk46smallpg5.jpg

(Click pic for larger version).

G&P MK46 full stock. Will probably swap out the bipod with one of my VLTOR Bipods or my TangoDown Bipod. Probably won't put optics on it. I like it nice and clean.

Really happy with the finish. Haven't had a chance to test it out though.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5636/mk46smallpg5.jpg

(Click pic for larger version).

G&P gun? or what?

usmc where'd you buy yours

My buddy in HK got it for me at wholesale prices straight from G&P. I no longer buy anything online anymore. I find what I need in web stores, send my friend the list, and get either wholesale or HK street prices. I will never ever pay mark-up prices again. It's a beautiful thing. :)

Ummm...

Same one as this one ... except I paid $653 for mine :D

Lol sorry, I thought you may have tried to fit it on a CA or STAR or A&K.

My buddy in HK got it for me at wholesale prices straight from G&P. I no longer buy anything online anymore. I find what I need in web stores, send my friend the list, and get either wholesale or HK street prices. I will never ever pay mark-up prices again. It's a beautiful thing. :)

Lucky SOB...

For the record, my full-steel Inokatsu M60E4 is 7,5kg empty.

The steel barrel is definitely a worthwhile addition to the Inokatsu M60s. The stock barrel is a really ugly and shiny color. I guess if you could come up with the right shade you could also paint the aluminum barrel and receive a similar result look wise.

I know what you mean (i'm 1,85 meter high and 64kg), but that's so much pleasure to create fear and hate into opponents ^^

BTW, how is the finish of the steel barrel ? Is it worth 600$ ?

Cause I badly don't want it :P

Joeshred, where'd you get the stock, pistol grip, handguards, and vertical foregrip?

which pic? i live in the philippines, & get most of my parts here, so it might be of little help.

but anyways, lets worry about that latter

edit: after reviewing my last post, i guess youre talking about my tactical rpk, am i correct?

Yep, the RPK. Well, what brand is the stock? That's the main thing I need to find.

The tactical RPK ver1 was almost all stock, only new thing there is the RPK kit barrel

My base gun was a Jing Gong Tactical AK, which includes the folding stock, pistol grip & vertical foregrip

on Ver 2. I changed the handguards with an ICS X47 kit, alot of mods have to be made to make that fit, somebody told me it was better if I put a UFC/Guarder X47 kit on it.

hope that helped

The tactical RPK ver1 was almost all stock, only new thing there is the RPK kit barrel

My base gun was a Jing Gong Tactical AK, which includes the folding stock, pistol grip & vertical foregrip

on Ver 2. I changed the handguards with an ICS X47 kit, alot of mods have to be made to make that fit, somebody told me it was better if I put a UFC/Guarder X47 kit on it.

hope that helped

Oh, OK. I'm trying to find the "AK Tactical" parts for my RPK. I just need that stock...

Archived