Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so undecided between the Mk43 and the M249 from VFC.  Anybody have any idea when it will come out?  the M249, that is

Well, there are no pics up on their site yet, and I am guessing they will release the 416, AK series and maybe even the SCAR before it, so it might be a long wait. Sometime next year I guess.

Well, there are no pics up on their site yet, and I am guessing they will release the 416, AK series and maybe even the SCAR before it, so it might be a long wait. Sometime next year I guess.

Yeah, but because it's so expensive, you have to decide more than a year in advance that you want the gun so that you can start saving. ;)

sorry for the slow reply.

any ways i think it can only be done with the para, i used the buffer tub for the stock.

basically rip apart the rear para stock and make a shim (mines paper :D lol) and slide the new m4 stock on. once you get a nice tight fit put a bolt through it. next i want to make a new back block to bring the stock up higher and hide the bolt inside like the m4's.

Archived