Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Not my gun, but it is me :)  I know its not quite the 1993 Irene style look but its close enough for government work :)  I love the Mk.I as much as the Mk.II 249.  Its only about 6th on my list of things to buy :)  Heres the picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/whi...08-0844_IMG.jpg

CA249 Mk.I  its too much fun to shoot  :rolleyes:

Hahaha, it really IS too fun to shoot. Im gonna have to stop plinking with mine as I seem to shoot about 1000rounds everytime I do.. :unsure::rolleyes:

Hahaha, it really IS too fun to shoot. Im gonna have to stop plinking with mine as I seem to shoot about 1000rounds everytime I do..  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

He's trying to sell his Mk.I. WHY IS BEYOND ME however if i had 900 to hand him for it I would. He's selling it with less then 15000 rounds through it and two box mags. My only greivance is it uses 8.4 mini's since its the Mk.I. Ohh well :)

is your buddy looking for any trades? The MkI looks nice

I highly doubt it. He needs cash. Why he wants to sell it other then that is beyond me. We've fixed everything that has been supposedly wrong with it so its not that its broken :) The package he's selling includes:

Gun - (Probably no more then 15000 rounds fire through it)

Original Box in fair condition

Original Cataloges

Unjamming Rod

Two working Box Mags

One CA Hi Cap Mag

If you want more details PM me as this isnt a place to discuss selling :P Just a place for pictures :) More Pictures! :D

I paid 3125.00 U.S.D. for it. Luckily the wife is very understanding. Just got a dirty look when I told her how much I spent. Overall I have approx. 5000 into it. Thats gun, pack + mods, and real steel feed chuting.

Mini support also has a real nack for making sure his BB's end up in some poor mans eye's :) Jk man it was fun to see that thing in action this last weekend :) It truely is a nice gun :) (This is whiskey11 btw, the guy who was using the SAW during the night game)

EDIT: Duhr of course he'd recognize me with my picture at the top of the page LOL :)

Mini support also has a real nack for making sure his BB's end up in some poor mans eye's :) Jk man it was fun to see that thing in action this last weekend :)  It truely is a nice gun :)  (This is whiskey11 btw, the guy who was using the SAW during the night game)

EDIT: Duhr of course he'd recognize me with my picture at the top of the page LOL :)

He was a dumbass for wearing wire frame prescription glasses to an Airsoft game. :blink: Thought I recognized the face and the AO in the background. Hows the lip BTW?

My only greivance is it uses 8.4 mini's since its the Mk.I.  Ohh well :)

Fear not sir, I use 9.6 AUG batts in my MkI and she runs like a champ. You should get it and buy some AUG batts. You won't be disappointed. MkI's are the Queen of battle. It's sister, the MkII is fat and bulbous.

Archived