crackisbad

What music are you currently listening to?

Sorry for double post...

The Pistolas

I find a lot of new songs that I like off GTA4's radio stations. I think guys at Rockstar has some amazing taste in music. I even started to like Techno because of ElectroShok. Radio Broker is my favorite though.

Edited by bbondaloose

Sorry for double post...

The Pistolas

I find a lot of new songs that I like off GTA4's radio stations. I think guys at Rockstar has some amazing taste in music. I even started to like Techno because of ElectroShok. Radio Broker is my favorite though.

My mate who is quite into music used to play in a band, nothing that big, they played after the pistolas in southampton, he was listening to the radio on gta4 and heard that song, then found that they were on spotify. He got curious and started typing in other bands, he found a band on spotify with a record deal etc etc that he saw play in a freind of a freind's living room, then he got kinda depressed.

So everyone BUT him got big?

The world is a *badgeress*, ain't it?

Any Brits know any more of these type of bands? I absolutely love that song, but strangely, all their other songs are a bit different.

Edited by bbondaloose

I'm really into this guy named Johnnyphlo right now. Currently listening to his "1st Mini Album The Notebook".

He's a Korean Hip-Hop/R&B/Rapper.