Getting back into airsoft

expvideo

Hi. I haven't posted here in about 2 years. Anybody remember me? I guess you can tell from my sig line that it's been a while.

Anyway, I origionally got out of airsoft because I thought it was becoming too much of a 12 year old game, and I was sick of having soccer moms glare at me like I was some kind of jerk for playing airsoft and shooting at their kids. When I started playing, you had to be 18 to go onto the field. My first AEG was an ICS MP5v1. If you know why that was a mistake, you've probably been playing for a while. My next AEG was a Marui M4A1 (when they were the newest, coolest thing). So anyway, the game had changed too much and wasn't fun for me anymore. But I'm back and I'm willing to give it another chance. We'll have to see how it goes.

I see we don't have a rating system anymore. Not really surprised.

I remember you, welcome back ;)

It's good to hear, thank you!

Welcome back. Haven't gotten any gunshot wounds lately, have you? :P

Haha, no. Still just the one. I'm fully recovered and I am actually in much better shape than I was before that whole ordeal.

O, hai.

I kinda do miss the rating system, though. Got some kudos for cheapsoft news...

And yes, the "Chinese Airsoft News" thread is reaching its 250th page. I don't know if it's good or plain scary.

I remember you and your cardboard M4 :P

You liked that? I was pretty proud of it. They had it hanging on the wall at Sir Plus (an airsoft shop in my area) for a day or two.

I heard that hissing_sid is back under a different name. I'm really glad to hear that. We might not get along all the time and we may disagree, but what happened to him was really effed up. I remember that he wasn't planning on coming back, so I'm really happy to see that he changed his mind.

ITT, oldfagsmembers from a more peaceful and simpler time return to disrupt the newfagsnewer members reign of terror as memes old jokes from times past begin flying again, and we cannot tell what will occur in the future. I STAND TALL, knowing that there is no chance that we can lose this fight, considering who we are and what we're doing? Who the hell do you think we are? WE ARE THE LINE IN THE SAND. WE ARE WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT. WE ARE THE PARTY PAD.

tl;dr, o hi expvideo, been a while. I had my name changed a while back. Guess who. :P

EDIT: Well, I was going to give you a cold frosty Coke, but you cheated. I said guess, not look in my profile you noob. Totally not mil-sim. >:(

ITT, oldfagsmembers from a more peaceful and simpler time return to disrupt the newfagsnewer members reign of terror as memes old jokes from times past begin flying again, and we cannot tell what will occur in the future. I STAND TALL, knowing that there is no chance that we can lose this fight, considering who we are and what we're doing? Who the hell do you think we are? WE ARE THE LINE IN THE SAND. WE ARE WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT. WE ARE THE PARTY PAD.

tl;dr, o hi expvideo, been a while. I had my name changed a while back. Guess who. :P

EDIT: Well, I was going to give you a cold frosty Coke, but you cheated. I said guess, not look in my profile you noob. Totally not mil-sim. >:(

lol, I did cheat, but it didn't help me much. I remember your location... That should be enough clues, but my memory sucks.

My personal fave was the "I pulled a gun on the guy who was gonna thump my mate for hitting on his wife." thread, closely followed by the various "You're all morons" posts followed by the inevitable "I'm really sorry but I've been going through some stuff" threads.

Oh how I long for those halcyon days.

Archived