So who loves Pantac?

toasty297

I got my first batch of Pantac gear today, and I think to myself, why did I not get Pantac stuff earlier? I think I'm in love. Sure... Pantac is actually just a replica Chinese brand, but the quality is soooo amazing...... I remember the first time I saw "Phantom" gear in a shop, and proceeded to look at the price tag and was like WTF???... instead my 16 year-old mind and wallet would then sway over to the nameless budget gear section. So what other replica brands do you guys love and is there anyone with bad experiances with Pantac gear?

CONDOR sucks, my MOLLE style Dual 9mm mag pouch isn't true of its word. Sure, MOLLE, but the MOLLE isn't even. The flaps are too short and the mags will fall out, exremely easily if the flaps aren't on.

PANTAC is good, I like it a lot. Quality is great for the price. The only thing I don't like is that the fabric is hard as hell(no *suitcase*) but its hard weaving through the pouches. On my MBSS it is hard to add pouches to the far sides, sometimes the PALS aren't wide enough, but the PC is wider at the lower part and thinner at the upper part so it was kind of expected. Thats not PANTAC's fault, they didn't design it!

The material could be finer and thereofore easier to weave in, but its no biggy. Plus, thet would make it more expensive. When pouches are on, its great!

IMO Pantac is just as high quallty as alot of the big brands out there. Its all made from Cordura with tripple stitching on all the molle loops with no loose ends and no odd sized or loose loops* like you can get with some other reproduction kit and good quallity buckles.

The only bad thing is they need to work on their CB to add a little more Coyote and a little less Brown.

Another good "repro" brand is flecktarn.co.uk's Bulle. I've had quite alot from them and apart from one popper coming away from the vest I've had no trouble what so ever from their products.

*The MBSS is an exception as the vest shape forces the loops to be too small

id be all over it if it wasnt as expensive as it is. Im not saying its wildly expensive compared to other brands, but some of us just cant afford £130 for a vest, no matter how nice it is.

If your spending £130 on Pantac you need to visit HK stores.

You can get a fully loaded Multicam vest for £75+ postage.

PANTAC is just good enough for me, I cant afford a whole rig(pouches, etc.) from EI under a year worth of saving and hunting. I find PANTAC to be great, last time I bought something from them, I bought everything needed in my loadout(a lot of stuff) for $418. Of course, I had to save for a while(no job, parents).

I see it this way, if you can buy an Eagle RRV for $160 and something exactly the same, without a big brand name for $90 and I'm playing airsoft, then why not. No one needs a $160 chest rig for airsoft, they need them for impressions and to my impression, I'm using PANTAC, not Eagle Industries. :P

Oh I know, but I just tried to explain that the design is very alike and the quality is good, of PANTAC. Eagle is amazing, very thik fabric, some say even too thik. Now, I wouldn't mind being given an Eagle deployment bag! PANTAC is great for me, thats all, no matter how much I want these OMFGZ1337!!11! hispeed gear.

I love Pantac (Phantom w/e) and I own both the EI and Phantom CIRAS, and yeah there's a little difference (notwithstanding price) but Pantac stuff is a definetly a legit gear company. Never had a single vest from them fray or fall apart which is more than I can say about Condor or some of those no-name Chinese POS vests.

All my belt kit is Pantac in khaki, apart from the Warrior PLB belt it's on and the US GI plastic canteen. I've got double pistol mag pouch, triple MP5 pouch, large utilty pouch, small zip pouch, canteen pouch and drop leg holster. Every bit does its job, and the holster is the best I've ever used, it doesn't move at all on the leg. The material is superb quality and the construction is fantastic. Absolutely unbeatable value kit :)

Archived