Weesatch/Wasatch Discussion

sigmaboy

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, it feels nice, but if you have magpuls for your MP5/SMG mags it might be a bit hard to draw the magazines, but otherwise, it feels nice having the pistol there. For the holster, it is easy to draw, but don't put your pistol too close to your arm, you might have a problem shouldering your rifle/gun, but for me, I have no problem having a SMG to be shouldered.

btw, the vest weighs about 10 kg with out any fake sapi plats, it might not look much but I got about 5 literes of stuff in the 3 large pouches.

Only problem is that my camelbak is not molle compatible.

I imagine that if you were to fall down a hill wearing that you would start rolling and before you know it, enter a state of like, ever increasing inertia or something. For cqb its probably pretty bitchin though. In regards to camelback, use the D rings, cable ties and maybe some cord and you'd be able to cinch it down pretty well. May as well try it, you can get cableties with change you find in the back of sofas.

Balanced my *albartroth*, that thing looks like a sinking ship :P 

HAHAH! XD, well alteast it doesn't feel like i'll be rolling downhill with it :P

I also gotta do something about sapis, but i'm broke now...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine:

SDC11432.jpg?t=1272028077

SDC11433.jpg?t=1272028114

Flyye Weesatch

Flyye MBSS Hydration Pack

Flyye Hydration Tube Cover

Flyye Short Radio Pouch

Flyye Double Pistol Mag Pouch

Flyye Double M4 Mag Pouch

Blackhawk CQC Serpa Speed Clip

Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster

Still waiting for my 8 lowcaps to arrive together with my web dominators and grimloc carabiner to tighten up those straps. Pic is taken without my comms :)

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if someone else sells dual bungee strap retainers because SKDtac charges a lot for shipping?

http://www.skdtac.com/SKD_Dual_Bungee_Retainer_Wasatch_Weesatch_p/ess.535.htm

I'd need like 4-5 of them and the shipping is even higher than the item value :( Or am I forced to buy them at SKDtac?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

friction and keeping the vest fairly snug. i've never had a problem with them falling out. i hated the velcro flaps, they killed my reload time. i've thought about ordering the bungee straps, but i've had no problems without the flaps.

What's all that paracord up to?

the paracord that runs over the shoulders and meets in the middle? it's my sling setup, a ghetto Y-harness if you will. it distributes the weight of the gun throughout the whole vest as opposed to just around your neck.

Archived