beretta or sig sauer p226!

F1amez

I have been thinkin of buying a pistol and im stuck between these two pistol the gas

berreta m925 http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...d=29PTLTMBSTAIN

and:

sig sauer p226 http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...amp;id=TMSIGP26

Im just woundering how they perform on the field???

Thanx

I have a stock Marui M92 and a slightly upgraded Marui P226 here and I defenitely like the Sig's performance a lot better, especially the blowback.

But if you prefer the looks of the Beretta, get that one, the diference in performance isnt that big afterall.

cheers!

I would recommend the TM P226 because it is a newer gun. This means that it handles Green/Propane better and has an adjustable hop-up (the M9 is fixed). It is also more compatible with a lot of newer TM parts (like barrels, hop-up buckings, piston heads, etc.).

That being said if you really want an M9 the TM is a functional choice. I have heard stories about their slide blowing up after lengthy use of Green/Propane.

Having had:

1x TM Tac Master

1x TM M9 with Tac master controls

1x SIG P226R

1x SIG P226R in Chrome

I would personally say if you like a bit more felt kick then go for the SIG P226, if you really like M9's then try the TM ones, just don't expect the decocker to work, you need to let the hammer rest into double action position by pulling on the trigger and letting the hammer forward gently.

'FireKnife'

The only thing i would say against the M9 over the P226 is the lack of a really felt recoil, it feels a little flappy in your hands when it fires but the P226 gives a nice solid thud and click when fired.

But the M9 does look nice and i hope to own one of the Resident Evil Samurai Edge models one day.

'FireKnife'

If you do decide to go the M9 route have a look at the HFC M9's. There full metal with some nice kick and will handle propane no trouble at all. The only down sides are that the trigger springs can break (KA do a replacement) and they wont be much use in the winter due to the metal slide.

The P226 is a nice gun if you get on with them but I dont so I cant really comment on them.

Ye i will go to another shop the only reason i used these links is cause i cant get links to the pistols on rsov and wgcshop :D

last time i bout something from wolf the gun broke!!! and rubbish

Welcome to the party pal! :D

Oh yeah, for all you Beretta cats...?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1902777

Still for sale!

If you want a M9 the KWA PTP or even their older version is the only way to go. Not only are they OK with green gas, but the de-cocker works as it is supposed to. Build materials of both the KWA's are much better than the TM. Accuracy, range and power are very good, especially with the PTP.

The TM Sig P226 is pretty good, however, I prefer a stock pistol being made out of firmer materials and not have to spend more money for up-grades to make it so.

The KWA USP is supposed to be quite good in the CQB arena as well.

Personally, I use a CYMA AEP G18c with M3 light most of the time. Latley my gas gun has been a standard KJW 1911A1 (a all metal clone of the TM).

Just bought a Sig with Guarder alloy frame, slide and outer barrel with a 6.03 tight bore from Elite Shooting Centre and I have to say it's superb. Nice weight, no rattles, everything is tight and it shoots nicely. Really snappy recoil :) Much prefer the feel of it to the M9.

Couple of questions though, which might as well go here:

1) The safety. I'm assuming it's just de-cocking the hammer,which puts it into double action mode, yes? Can't see any other safety features.

2) What the chuff is the red rubber muzzle plug for?

I can't read Japanese, so the manual is as much use as a chocolate fireguard :D

BaggyPants the SIG models P220 series have only a decocker and thats it for the safety, they found that internal safeties in the real thing work better than external and thus don't have them, as for the airsoft version, i have never had a problem carrying it cocked and locked without the hammer down.

And the red muzzle plug is inserted into the barrel for storage, to stop dust and ###### getting into the barrel.

'FireKnife'

Archived