Heavy BBs disappearing everywhere

HC Airsoft

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must echo the past few posts, in that i feel SGMs just can't cut it when we're talking about 60m shots in my M700. However, they're incredible, and i wouldn't use anything else in my 500fps BAR10. I used to use digi .36's in my M700 exclusively, until they discontinued production and they were fantastic.

Hmm, you can read my 70m SGM+VSR test in the BB thread... Uncoated digi .36s fail miserably over 40 meters in the same gun, plus in another G-spec, so we stopped using them altogether... The SGMs maybe a tad light for long range shots, but the overall quality is much better.

The Blaster .30 is OK for AEGs and do great in my Asahi M60, but not-so-good for the VSR.

On the other hand, I never tested them in gas sniper rifles, their inconsistency (even on external rigs) and complexity always put me off. :P

what about this manufacturer?

http://www.bbkingball.com/cg-0.32gbb.html

this guy posted on the forum saying they are looking for a distributer.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=157044&hl=

The guy who posted it is also the sales manager of the company. WGC has the lightweight bb-s in stock. I am waiting for the 0.32g and maybe later even heavier bb-s to arrive in stock. They seem to be doing fine on the lightweight category, havent heard anything about the the heavier bb-s.

Bjorn

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed them and asked:

1. how they compare, quality wise, to Degicon Straights?

2. If they ship to UK?

3. Shipping costs?

I got an almost instant reply! See below:

"Sean,

I couldn't tell you the quality comparison between our bb's, which i

believe are re-brands of infinity, and Degicon. as for shipping we can

ship to the UK, but each country is different in terms of fees, we do

have a promotion going on that if you order at least $100 your shipping

is free. so you may want to take advantage of that.

Ben Martin"

Archived