Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some actin shot...from Italy with love!!

Paco-MC-Act1.jpg

during training game on our site in Montebello

PacoPirosimifinBari.jpg

Piro (ASAF leader on the lx) ad me striking some poses during National semifinals game (24-25/09/05...a really tough 24h recce patrol)

jesus i still cant get over the fact you walk around in full camo gear with obvious gun carrying stuff and people dont even turn to look!!

they just walk on by as though your not there!!

wicked videos and all!!

loving the SLR :D

Rizzo - Looks to me like you'd benefit from a pair (or perhaps one) of knee pads!

Im not a fan of the large drum magazine thing in the MP5... but other than that everything else is cool. Maybe a cheap LBV? Or some sort of gear?

It isn't mine, Xaccers lent it to me for that skirmish :) I agree- I much prefer the look of the standard mags, however, not having to worry about ammo is fantastic ;)

Mongeral Army for teh win !!!!!!!! Seriously, you cannot expect this guy to buy a-a-a a LBV proposterous, it would destroy his look

Vests and webbing tend to restrict my movement, so i don't usually wear them. I might try and find a light OD vest tho...

rizzo youre looking kick *albatross* just as you did at AG05 :D

cheers mate :D I'm sporting my new 'subdued issue' soviet star in that picture, courtesy of BillyMak Distribution :D

This was taken by a pro photographer, so his site only provides sample pics, but I've reason to believe that my gf has ordered some of them for me :wub: (Clues: "What was that site with photos of you on called?" and "How do I use PayPal?" :P)

My fave is the first one; I think I look pretty badass there :D

GenerateImage.jpg

pro.jpg

pro2.jpg

pro3.jpg

(all images property of 1st4events.com)

Edited by doc_newstead

ok heres some of me at my brithday skirmish, to which Doc Newstead, BadAsstronaut, Itsari, Big Dave, The Bauer, and some others i cant put names to avatars turned up to.

me with the 249 'of love'

249deathSMALLER.jpg

see how calm i am in game ?

249dudesmall.jpg

ok back to shooting people/wasting ammo

249meclosesmall.jpg

out comes the old girl (the gun, not me <_< )

memp5deathsmaller.jpg

in game shot, although not under much pressure (obviously SNAFU are all kit no game ;) )

memp5front2smaller.jpg

and again

memp5frontsmaller.jpg

and again. mmm, why does my gun looks better in pics than it does in person :huh:

memp5smaller.jpg

yay reloading with my new MAG mid-caps :D lol my mate makes me look really short, but hes a giant. honestly. a *fruitcage* giant.

mereloadsmaller.jpg

i had a cold :(

mewipenosesmaller.jpg

cheers

Edited by screamin_weasel
in game shot, although not under much pressure (obviously SNAFU are all kit no game  ;) )

I did warn you! :P That's only the 2nd proper skirmish I've been to!

I'm not really a big airsoft fan it has to be said. I've been invited to about 5 games since then and turned them all down. I just like the guns and kit bit of it, which makes me a collector I suppose. The sort of bod who noses around at military fayres.

/strokes guns

Edited by doc_newstead
ok heres some of me at my brithday skirmish, to which Doc Newstead, BadAsstronaut, Itsari, Big Dave, The Bauer, and some others i cant put names to avatars turned up to.

in game shot, although not under much pressure (obviously SNAFU are all kit no game  ;) )

cheers

It seems to me that it's quite common that the ones with the unfancy gear is the ones who actually does the job best in airsoft.

I did warn you! :P That's only the 2nd proper skirmish I've been to!

I'm not really a big airsoft fan it has to be said. I just like the guns and kit bit of it.

/strokes guns

if you come to Turddenham, you WILL be a skirmishing fan, trust me.

my team has some big plans for that site now...........

and FMJ, you're so right.

notice my 'kit' - a 5 quid, cut up and torn NBC top, a 30 quid HK police vest and some second hand trousers. i bet i got as many kills as people who spent more on their gloves than i did on my whole loadout.

ahh man, my pics are already on the last page :(

EVERYBODY GO BACK TO THE LAST PAGE AND LOOK AT MY PICS ;)

*ego trip over*

It seems to me that  it's quite common that the ones with the unfancy gear is the ones who actually does the job best in airsoft.

In the UK at least. It's all part of the fun though. Look at all these Hong Kong players who turn up looking like Andy McNab. They seem to be enjoying themselves :) And I don't turn my nose up at anyone, so what's the harm? I wish the same could be said both ways... ;)

In the UK at least. It's all part of the fun though. Look at all these Hong Kong players who turn up looking like Andy McNab. They seem to be enjoying themselves :) And I don't turn my nose up at anyone, so what's the harm? I wish the same could be said both ways... ;)

That was just a observation from what I've seen in Norway too, I don't know why, but mongrels seem to pwn :blink:

No no no :) But what I mean is, I buy this stuff and so I may as well wear it. I don't do it to show off or gain some moral high ground or anything. I hope all the peeps on my team saw that once the whistle blows, it's game on. SNAFU didn't all bunch up in a little fireteam, waving hand signals at eachother :P

No no no :) But what I mean is, I buy this stuff and so I may as well wear it. I don't do it to show off or gain some moral high ground or anything. I hope all the peeps on my team saw that once the whistle blows, it's game on. SNAFU didn't all bunch up in a little fireteam, waving hand signals at eachother :P

only because the site was so open everybody hid behind the same cover anyways. <_<

i waved plenty of 'hand signals' at my team <_<:o

Edited by screamin_weasel