'Vanaras' 40mm 48 shots POM gas grenade

Crimson

Wow a new line of bb shower shells, looks promising who cares at under a £10er for a shell, looks like great quality, self reset type too... better hurry before they are sold out <_<

'Vanaras' 40mm 48 shots POM gas grenade for M203 grenade launcher. First of the most light-weight and affordable gas grenade in the current airsoft market for M203 grenadians.

amo_0074.jpg

amo_0074_1.jpg

amo_0074_2.jpg

Linky:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3092

Source:RSOV

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?

I saw these a few days ago, said that they were sold out when I looked, though! :P

Could be good, I may invest in a few of these for my WE m4... That's right, M203 and moscarts on a GBB M4... <3

The price of the grenades is great, simple as that, the problem is RSOV shipping costs, ludicrously high :(

Not this again? RSOV's shipping costs are pretty standard, and they also offer more shipping options than other places.

Not this again? RSOV's shipping costs are pretty standard, and they also offer more shipping options than other places.

Sorry if it has been discused before, didnt want to go offtopic there...

Anyway hope they are good and cheap nades so I can Attach a nade launcher to my HK416.

B-Company FTW!!!

do they hold gas well? do they work well in the cold or heat? powerful? are they built well?

REVIEW!

-Joe

Well i won't know much till i've used them at a couple of games, power is pretty much the same as my G&P and Madbull grenades, can't hear any leaking after several fills, its summer here so it was mid afternoon when i tested them and the weather was pretty hot, from the test shoots i did i would say they are the same as normal m203 shells but it will take several usages at games before i would even consider doing a review.

I don't have the madbull m922a1's to compare it with, but I'll compare it to some King Arms, CA, and for kicks... a madbull 24 round stinger because I can. I'll also be receiving a clone of the G&P grenade shells from Vanaras (with 8mm adaptor). So I'll toss that in the comparison.

According to RSOV the are 150grams, i haven't got any scales handy but its probably no to far off, as far as temperature changing its a hard one as they are plastic so won't conduct heat like metal ones but then they are black, so leaving them in the sun could heat the plastic up, i will do some tests when i get a chance with my laser thermometer.

According to RSOV the are 150grams, i haven't got any scales handy but its probably no to far off, as far as temperature changing its a hard one as they are plastic so won't conduct heat like metal ones but then they are black, so leaving them in the sun could heat the plastic up, i will do some tests when i get a chance with my laser thermometer.

You just want an excuse to use the laser thermometer! :D It's okay.. geek out. We'll turn our heads. :P

I live way down in New Zealand and down here summers just started, temprature at time of tests is approx 25*C

Temperature was take from inside the bb tube.

M203 in shade 20*C/68*F

M203 in sun 33*C/90*F (after 10 mins)

M203 in sun 42*C/107*F (after 30 mins)

Being black they seem to hold a fair bit of heat.

Stuck one on some kitchen scales and it comes in at 120grams

Hope that helps.

Archived