Modern Ranger Loadout

Silas5150

Well here's my shot at a Ranger Loadout. Sorry if its not 100% accurate in terms of Gear Etc, but being 16 kind of sucks right now, so Im buying the gear as I earn the money for it. Most of the Gear I use is Official US Army Issued Items, that my Brother in Law got me while he was in Mosul Iraq (2006-2008) with the 144th MP Company based out of Michigan. Again I appologise for the inaccuracy of the Loadout, but in the coming weeks it should be 100% complete with around 80% of it being Accurate to the real deal (Minus the Ranger Tabs and Patches as I dont condone to wearing things I havent earned.)

Insperation

20z21rayv2.jpg

Front

K9001.jpg

Side

K9002.jpg

List of Gear

US Army Issue ACU's (Medium Regular)

LA Police Gear Contractor Boots, Coyote Brown

US Army Issue Pistol Belt

Diamondback Plate Carrier, Small, Ranger Green

Pantact SVS / SF / PACA / Whatever Body Armor

BlackHawk Omega Dump Pouch

x2 US Army Chem Sticks (Green)

x2 US Army Chem Sticks (Red)

Tactical Winchester Hat

ESS NVG Goggles

Mechanics OD/Grey Gloves

Classic Army M-15A4 Carbine

RS Eo-Tech (Old School 2001)

x6 Custom Foam Plates for SVS and PC

US Army Issue 3 Desert, 2 Liter "Thermoback" Camelback (Not Shown)

Patches

x2 Foliage Green US Flag's

"Bang One, Bang Em All" (Large)

Terrorist Hunting Permit

Yet to Come

Diamondback / Battle Lab MOLLE Belt (Ranger Green)

Diamondback / Battle Lab SAW Combo Dump Pouch (Ranger Green)

x3 Diamondback / Battle Lab Open Top Mag Pouches (Short, Ranger Green)

x1 Diamondback / Battle Lab Double M4 Pouch (Ranger Green)

x1 Diamondback / Battle Lab Single M4 Pouch (Ranger Green)

I didnt quite realize how expensive Ranger Green equipment can run, so I wont have my M4 Mag pouches for another week and a half. So it will be around 100-120 worth of Pouches and Gear, but I wont need anymore for a while. I figured in the long run, paying more for quality gear will be better then buying tons of knock off gear which might not last as long. But over all I am very impressed with the gear Diamondback / Battle Lab offers.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitchin:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=145652

And MARs, I agree, I think I'll just make some 5x5 plates, curve it with some wood, round the corners, and get some pinky/tan paint. Should look great!

July project for sure.

Friday I'll post my ranger EPC/PACA so far.

One more question, I'm gonna get some frag pouches, any idea how many I should be carrying and where on my rig they'd most likely be?

One more question, I'm gonna get some frag pouches, any idea how many I should be carrying and where on my rig they'd most likely be?

I've seen 3-4 on subloads but I don't think that was Rangers. I think I've seen it done on the weak side of the carrier too.

SCORE! Found a Hydration carrier, Mil type, should have it in a few weeks.

I think I'm going to put the 2x Frags on my left/weak side, then canteen on my right. I won't be adding anything else besides the fake cummerbund plates, as I don't want to make too big of a rig, and I think what I'll be doing is right on the money.

In august I'll snag another MICH, paint it, add my stuff, and call that part done. So really the hardest part will be finding some real PCU in large, and building the 14.5 upper.

Tell me, pleeease! Where did you find the hydration carrier.

I really don't know if I'd need all the space the MAP gives me and I enjoy just having a carrier on my back. That and I don't want to spend that much money (which I'll probably do anyways, just need something to hold me over).

Also could anyone tell me if a EPC holds soft armor? If so what kind? And what kind of hard plates to they use? SAPI?

I want to have my EPC used both for Airsoft and for just in case of a COMWEC situation.

It does hold soft armor, but for ranger setups it's typically worn over a PACA. My L/XL fits LARGE SAPI plates. As for the hydro carrier, it was through a private seller, and that was the last one he had. It's not much cheaper than a map, only about 25 bucks.

http://www.shadowenterprises.net/detail.aspx?ID=236

Thanks guys. In a few weeks I'll be adding the EI hydro carrier, 2x RG MLCS frags, and a canteen pouch. Then just putting mags, radios, etc in it and I'm done.

Gotta snag a PCU and a new donor MICH and I'll have all the gear. I'm aiming for september/october to have this all finished up with gun as well.

Dang Titleist. I'm gonna have a rough time coming back with my own EPC. It's set up nearly the same way save for no PACA as I am building my rifle side-by-side my loadout. So I spend alittle on the loadout, alittle on the rifle. This way it should all be done at the same time.

Did you get them from that one guy who listed a bunch of them on ebay?

No I got them from SKD Tac via a friend who had a LE license. But they ARE cyalumes.

And Sarge, I'll have all my gear done by august, IF i can get this PCU i want. The gun won't be hard, just gonna do a 14.5 upper, RAS, M691, already got the PEQ, MATECH BUIS, and a TA01 NSN, and vertical grip.

Archived