Modern Ranger Loadout

Silas5150

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY that is 6 megs of load titleist! I think they have a rare grenade pouch, where the buckles are upside down. I think that's what the rangers get issued, but they also use normal ones.

did i just mention buckles again? here we go again! lawl.

Scoob, yeah sorry, I just edited my post (mod powers to edit any post am awesome!). So now it's the resized version.

And I've seen the standard RG MLCS frags in use more often than not.

But the hydro carrier was a nice snag, I can carry my water and still be able to actually GET into a vehicle when need by without trying to wedge myself in like I would with a MAP.

Just snagged myself a EI Hydro carrier in RG thanks to Titleist and his contact.

Got the last one. Can't pay until friday but he is holding it for me so I have time to get my paycheck.

I've been debating the Hydro vs MAP for awhile, but I have no real use for a MAP other than for hydration.

So my vest will be complete soon, just need to rearrange a few pouches, put my pistol mag pouch and maybe a couple frag pouches on it then it'll be done.

I'd have this entire loadout done this friday, but debts and a PS3 is going to suck the life out of this paycheck (damn you MGS4!). So I can only really afford this carrier, and MAYBE a frag pouch.

I'll post my completed vest when it is done, maybe even do current loadout pics of me in full kit if I find someone to take pictures for me.

Thanks I ended up finding one here in the states with the whip antenna already, and a real PRC handset.

Also ordered my ACU pants, gloves, and another real steel PEQ mount so I can swap that between my CQBR upper easier.

Okay so everything is on order or in transit. The big thing will be to get my 14.5 upper back and assembled.

Danke, Render. Yeah mine look like those as well. I'm still debating if I'm gonna do stacked frags or side by side.

I got my MBITR, it comes with a PRC handset, so I'll clip that to my EPC top panel. I'd say by next weekend (i.e not this coming one) i'll have all the gear in hand so I'll take some photos without the blaster.

thought this would be the right place to ask, does anyone have a picture comparing smoke green and ranger green?

On all the websites ive looked at, both colours appear practically the same.

thanks in advance.

Darkchild

A picture from earlier in the thread, from silas5150

IMG_0003.jpg

Shows paraclete smoke green on eagle ranger green

Pretty well identical to my eye. (considering it's under flash which usually highlights differences very obviously)

EI RG tends to be a tad grayer than all the other brands, but again even EI stuff doesn't match up well. My EI medical pouch is slightly greener than my mag pouches or EPC.

It's like how MJK doesn't match up to MJK, it's all arbitrary to the batch.

Archived