JP Metal Body SIG556

{{RommelsElite}}Pz4

I own the Guns Workshop 556 which this one is a clone of. I'd rather wait for the KA version.

I bet it'll really bother you once kids at your local field start running around with these.. especially since you paid a fortune for that conversion kit from GW..

*off topic*

Does the GW conversion's material scream durability? or just custom. Thanks.

I bet it'll really bother you once kids at your local field start running around with these.. especially since you paid a fortune for that conversion kit from GW..

Not really. I could careless what other people use. I bought mine more as a collector and have never fielded it. Same with my Bizon. I had no doubt that they'd eventually get cloned or another replica be made. It's generally a safe assumption to make in most cases. All that matters to me when I play is that I enjoy my guns, and I hope others enjoy there's regardless of the gun's financial nature. I don't think it makes sense to judge others if they have a $120 gun whereas mine cost many times more. In the end we're all shooting 6mm plastic afterall. It's just a game/hobby and we should all just focus on enjoying it.

Not really. I could careless what other people use. I bought mine more as a collector and have never fielded it. Same with my Bizon. I had no doubt that they'd eventually get cloned or another replica be made. It's generally a safe assumption to make in most cases. All that matters to me when I play is that I enjoy my guns, and I hope others enjoy there's regardless of the gun's financial nature. I don't think it makes sense to judge others if they have a $120 gun whereas mine cost many times more. In the end we're all shooting 6mm plastic afterall. It's just a game/hobby and we should all just focus on enjoying it.

Well said :) How refreshing to hear someone not slagging off someone else's choice of gun. It don't matter what you payed for your particular weapon or what you use we're all airsofters :D

Speaking as an owner of a GWS FDE conversion kit - it does kind of bug me that I went through all the aggro of building the kit only to now see two off-the-shelf products hit the market.

The same thing happened after I built a custom CA33K.

I'm gonna stop buying kits...

BTW - the metal quality of the GWS kit is pretty damn good. But I expect KA's will be too.

I was expecting you to reply to the 2nd half of my post but okay.. I see where you're coming from..

I answered the first part of your post because to me it felt like someone reading it might infer I'm an elitist *albatross*, who looks down upon others for having cheap kit. Which I'm not. I just enjoy mine, I don't judge others for theirs, and hope others don't judge me for my own (because mine tends to be "Gucci" kit which carries a certain stigma with it).

As for the quality of the kit, I generally find GWS's guns to be awesome... so long as you have them prebuild it for you. They know all the pros and cons of their kits and generally build the finished gun error free. However most people I've heard of who just buy the kit unassembled seem to have a few headaches putting them together.

As for my GWS SIG556 and Bizon I'm very happy with both.

And based on how they customize my own 556, I highly doubt I'd see anyone playing with one that looks like it.

• 3 weeks later...
I emailed EB on Feb 23, and they simply replied "about a month" so I am guessing it will be end of march/beginning of April

why on earth he put it as on stock i think it says like 100pcs there that he has, and that model is no idea when it comes out :P every model now is late, some thanks can lay to Chinese Gov :P

Archived