M90 Swedish Camoflague in UK>

R-KivE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I think it's that one. God I want one so bad!!!

And yes, M90 is rugged and smart, I met with the woman who designed it last Summer actually, she's a long time family friend. It was really interesting! M90 has to be my favorite military item I have ever seen, read about, or used, I love it so much! Haha!

On a slightly related note, anyone know where to get Norwegian stuff, BDUs especially?

I would recommend making a user on airsoftguns.info and make a post under "Utstyr - Kjøp og Salg" with what kind of BDU and size. 46-48 = Small, 50-52 = Medium and 54-56 = Large approximately. L for long and K for short. So if you use Medium Short like I do, then 50-52K.

appslapp: I dont really understand the hate for SV2000. in my first turn of conscript I was issued stridsbälte 90 (304K) (that was 2001) and then I got injure on my foot, aborted and when I restarted in 2003 I got issued the SV2000 wich I loved directly. I have a RRV + backplate now and the only negative part I can remember with SV2000 is the stupid zipper in the middle that takes away molle placing, other then that I loved it.

Then you are one of the lucky ones who likes it;)....of course it is better than a stridsbälte 90 (304K), but its plain stupid when is comes to the mollefunction (why dont use the universial mollestyle) and the quality is so bad...its not soldierprof.

Archived