M90 Swedish Camoflague in UK>

R-KivE

Hi there,

I really like the M90 patterns and am considering ordering a BDU.

Does anyone have this camo in the UK? I would like to know if it will be ok for woodland, and hope it will blend and not stand out too much.

IMG_1476.jpg

Also does anybody know anyone who has successfully painted their weapon in this camo?

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a load of it at the Gunman Midlands Airsoft Carboot recently. I'm sure if you dropped them an email they could probably tell you who it was selling it off, I seem to remember it was going relatively cheap and it was still there when we left.

Landwarrior are out of stock, but ive emailed them to see when they will restock. cheers.

Yeh see what your saying bout the paint, I may use less contrasting colours to get more of a blend, not sure yet. Or might just do larger camo shapes so its not as detailed if you get me.

Found a basic tutorial on how to paint in that style and it came out ok

That's not the real stuff- that looks like Tacgear kit. They are quite good though www.tacgear.com Originals are a different design and have a slightly waxy waterproof feel to them and incorporate a kind of mini gaiter. And, yes, they work very well in bright green forest.

Picture690.jpg

Picture691.jpg

I actually prefer the look of the Tacgear stuff.

Landwarrior say a couple of weeks and they will have new stock.

Cheers for the link Peanut.

Is there a picture/gear thread for M90 camo? tried searching but couldn't find.

Firstly I like to say, That the one spacemonkey shows is a real or close copy, It's made to resist water but if you wash it to many times the protection will go off.

For a real Genuine the prices is about 500-600 swedish "kronor"

Ill say about 40-50 English pound?

Its very good at hiding in grass and especially high grass and in dense terrain.

I don't know any UK supplier but I believe TACGear makes a Copy of the M90K witch is the dessert verision.

Good luck...

/Rob

To R-KivE Maybe you should start one? I've got loads of pictures with M90

R-KivE

Just remembered the other link I have buried in my bookmarks.

Again a Swedish site but prices are pretty good so may be cheaper to oder and pay postage than through a UK distributor, anyway have a look.

http://www.surplus.se/component/option,com...,100/Itemid,26/

I also like the M90 pattern, probably because I spend 8 months working over there last year and the boys and girls were often see around the palace in Stockholm. Never did get round to buying any though, cash too tight.

Peanut

The you linked to has genuine M90 I belive.

Now one more thing "Lätt" witch means light is a lighter fabric however I've never used it but I don't thinks it

protects from water as much as the original M90 Fabric.

Hi Robinio,

Yes I believe it is genuine surplus.

In fact you can even buy ex military vehicles from the site so they must have a direct link into the Swedish armies logistics group.

Yeah, but those vehicles have no engines if I remember correctly.

Archived