M90 Swedish Camoflague in UK>

R-KivE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have sent them an email asking if the photos are a good representation of the true colour.

When I compare the pictures to the ones on the M90 camo thread, they look quite dark and too brown to me.

A common problem with photographs on websites. The number of times I thought something was supposed to by CB and it was really tan is infuriating.

Many M90 looks like that.. yellow-ish and ugly :/ But you don't get to see them alot any longer because they keep the nice ones and sell the ugly ones ;)

The jacket is legit. Many jackets have the back pocket. I think it's the ones from 2000 and newer.

I managed to find the camo from another online store and it arrived today.

It is Tac-gear stuff, and I am really happy with it.

I will be attempting to spray my rifle in m90 camo this weekend so will be back with photos on the m90 thread!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys

I currently do a M90 loadout, This is prob my favorite camo pattern at the moment. I t works very well on the skirmish field as well. My kit consists of the following

Tac gear commando smock

Tac gear commando shirt

Tac gear commando trousers

Tac gear boonie

Helmet with issue M90 cover

Issue M90 Smock

Issue M90 trousers

IDF Marom dolphin ops vest, would like to find an original stridsvast 2000

Blackhawk OG thigh holster

Weapon

Star FN FNC - Modified to resemble an Bofors AK 5 with 12 mid cap mags

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
anyone can help me to get all the original M90 stuffs?? especially for the stridsvast 2000... PM me

You're not going to find a Stridsväst 2000, or it's at least very very rare. It's also illegal to own one.

I've been trying to find one for years...

Well I used to know of an online store that had something quite similar, it didn't have the fat straps but instead thinner(regular MOLLE) straps and I think the color was closer to OD rather than the more brown looking green that Sweden uses, still I think it was fairly close in color. That rig loaded with the Swedish(or close) pouches could hide most of the thin straps and create a very good Swedish military impression, if you ask me.

The problem is that I just cannot remember whelat site it was or the name of the product, but I do remember it to be quite pricy, it's really too bad, I feel your pain man :(

@MOOSE: is this what you mean?

ReconStridsvast2003.jpg

all i know that vest design that you mentioned is somehow made and designed by the same contractor of stridsvast 2000, and the MOLLE webbing system design installed on the new stridsvast 2001 and 2003, which are supposedly to replace stridsvast 2000 but i haven't seen any photos of those new vests deployed to Swedish troops so i assumed they are not issued yet. I am not really sure anyway so please CMIIW... and yeah M90 stuffs are pricey :(

Archived