Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

Granted,

But I was more interested in wether or not the pressure swith was readily available for the newer pistol light. Its specially formed for the P226 grip and I have never seen it before.

0 hai buddy-it exists and you can look it up and buy it on the Surefire website (but really, dont because they're expensive). That Sig P226N with no rail has the Surefire mounting rail MR14A/B and the Surefire DG remote tailcap for their X-series lights. But IDK why they can't have another Insight M3X or M6X mil. versions and just stick that on their Sigs like on their M4's.

Look here:

http://www.surefire.com/MR14-Mounting-Rail

http://www.surefire.com/DG-Remote-Tailcap-Switch-X-Series

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But IDK why they can't have another Insight M3X or M6X mil. versions and just stick that on their Sigs like on their M4's.

Probably because its plastic, not all that great, and costs too much to waste their own money on.

After personally using a surefire weapon light, I don't think Id use any other. Your way too caught up in what looks cool and not what works best.

Thanks Guys.

Dirt?

I Have no idea what you mean :P

In all seriousness I have airsofted (Is that a word?) in it a couple of times, and short of letting it soak in a muddy puddle somewhere (Which believe me I have done something simmilar) it all just seems to clean itself, and only when comparing shiny new cordura against it does it look used... just not filthy. I mean the MBITR was once upon a time covered in just general mud and dirt, but using it, it just rubs off.

And painting the MICH?! I shall do no such thing! :D

82729ad4.jpg

I am shareing a pic with you guys...rules are as follows do not ask me who,what,when,where. Just take this for what it is. Just wanted to share this picture because alot of people pass BAD gouge regarding SEAL's use of M4 standard length barrels. Well here is a pic with a standard M4 length barrel. Also note the PEQ2, Surefire, and general not looking anything like 99% of what the SEAL thread bases their impressions on.

It's pretty simple, PACA, LBT platecarrier, some floatation on belt, Mich 2000.

SEAL1.jpg

i dont think he's worried about the copyright issue. more of the "i dont want many people to see this as it is private/classified/etc" issue ;)

edit:

....Your way too caught up in what looks cool and not what works best

first of all it's "you're"

secondly and more importantly, personal attacks are not tolerated in this thread. really, does this thread just not learn?

Archived