Day Trip?

xRAZERx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(not driving sucks :( ).

:zorro:

You Welsh haxxor faygit! You don't ask for time off, you take it! And the next day, when they ask where you were, you say "Back off, grandpa, don't make me put you down. I'm here now, and let's be honest, you get better work out of me in half an hour than the rest of the monkey boys in this office put together manage all week. So stop whining like a *badgeress*, or I'll slap you like a *badgeress*."

Sledge is currently unemployed.

:zorro:

"You Driving instructor haxxor faygit! You don't ask for mirror, signal, manouver, you just do it! And the next day, when the police ask where you were at the time of the accident, you say "Back off, grandpa, don't make me put you down. I'm here now, and let's be honest, she was eighty and had had a good innings, and wht kind of moron rides a bike in this day and age. So stop whining like a *badgeress*, or I'll slap you like a *badgeress*."

I wonder if there's a connection?

:death:

Wednesday as in the 11th? or the following wednesday (the 18th) cos i think the new mags for the TM SIG226 should be in stock on the 15th and the CA G36 is in on the 19th. hmm sod it I'll be their on the 18th to pick up a couple of mags for my sig. Better tell 'em to get the kettle on :coffee: their is a pub up the road that looks ok as well :whistling: so pepsi for the drivers

My girlfriend has decided I spend too much on airsoft, I have pointed out that she spends too much on our wedding.

We've worked out a middle ground.

I am allowed to buy airsoft junk, but for every £50I spend I invite one less person to our wedding....

I did try to point out to her that if her mother, sister and brother stay at home I could get a new AEG....

It may come to the point where I invite you lot and bribe you with GBBs :rofl:

Trigger spring is broken, and I cba to figure out how to get to it. Safety snapped of too when I dropped, twice, on concrete. And I lost a spring from the blowback chamber. :D

GBBs you say? Can you say full metal WA Beretta? My dream pistol, alas it would cost about £500 to make.....

Archived