Loadouts with a KAC PDW

While it's compact, it's not extraordinarily compact enough as to warrant a loadout much different from that of other compact Armalite rifles in my opinion. But for me, it might be go well with some PMC-ish loadouts.

aka an Airsofter loadout?

I agree with you skar, I am not trying to be demeaning to anyone that does have a loadout based of something. I just get tired of people throwing on a whole bunch of stuff and want a name for it so it is PMCish

I agree with you skar, I am not trying to be demeaning to anyone that does have a loadout based of something. I just get tired of people throwing on a whole bunch of stuff and want a name for it so it is PMCish

Airsofter.

I'll probably end up doing this, going with fast-mags (if I can get someone to confirm KAC PDW mags fit in them) or an Eagle .223 rig.

Maybe this info directly from the source gives some inspiration:

http://www.knightarmco.com/images/pdw1.html

It is a multi caliber SMG assigned for special operation application … I could perfectly think of Delta Loadout (if anybody will ever know how Intel people are equiped at the moment) Special Operation Teams … I'd just go for a badass fancy looking Special Forces Theme … as this is a pretty interesting and innovative weapon system.

how about you wear some clothes that fit... get some gear thats comfortable and works well for you... Loadouts are great.. hell, I have several, biut not every gun needs one... My lazysoft gear is my main skirmish kit... dpm trousers, a helly hansen black wicking top, blast belt with pouches, and blackhawk battlebag... its cofortable, it works well, and it goes with every gun under the sun... Sometimes a 'merchantofvenice' loadout may be apropriate no? As this gun isnt used, you really do have to make it up...

Archived