Replica MS2 sling for $20!

somegirls

I wonder if GoDaddy owned the airosftpark hosting? Seems strange a china retailer would use a USA company for hosting. Might be a breach of contract if the domain name was purchased via godaddy aswell, so the owners of airsoftpark might not be able to get the domain back if godaddy is holding it.

Anyone have any info?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if GoDaddy owned the airosftpark hosting? Seems strange a china retailer would use a USA company for hosting. Might be a breach of contract if the domain name was purchased via godaddy aswell, so the owners of airsoftpark might not be able to get the domain back if godaddy is holding it.

Anyone have any info?

I'll try and find out. I thought the guy i'm getting these from got them from Airsoft Park actually. However, he is telling me that his ones have full trademarks... which i believe these ones didn't? There must be more than one factory churning them out.

site is back up!

maybe there was no reporting to magpul and they just didnt pay in time. like when Paul got raided...

..but the FDE looks ugly.

replica20multi20mission.jpg

weird thing is, even element is copied in china.

found some comparison pics.

the FDE supposed to be the RS, or is it? there are some notable differences however.

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!UFlN8Z2Y...86&next=772

I'll try and find out. I thought the guy i'm getting these from got them from Airsoft Park actually. However, he is telling me that his ones have full trademarks... which i believe these ones didn't? There must be more than one factory churning them out.

When you get yours can you get some pics up of all the trades. I want to see when i get mine if there the same. If not ill get a traded on from you :P

False,

The blue stitching was only on the pre-release or 1st batch of slings.

It doesn't exist now.

But for the Tan replica, the main difference is the Tan metallic buckles whereas Magpul sling got black ones (much more sexy IMAO).

sKaru

Where have you seen a copy with no trades?

found another comparison. rs fde vs rep od

http://kyon2ctu.militaryblog.jp/c6188.html

Nice find, the OD looks much better than Airsoftpark's photo.

Have they been sending out any emails lately? My order from 8/21 still shows up as "pending".

I placed my order yesterday and I did it in a different way, but I emailed them to make sure they got my order and my money, they emailed me extremely quick. I also asked if their is a tracking number but they don't get one. Werid, my order still says pending but they said it was shipped. So I'm gonna wait about 2 weeks or so.

got my sling today. No wonder magpul is ###### as hell.

This thing's a blatant copy of the real thing! It even comes with its own magpul card insert and the whole made in usa shebang

People could seriously peddle this *suitcase* as genuine magpul

I did get a problem though. Are the sling straps suppose to be stitched one sided instead of double sided? The damn thing folds on itself

Received my black one yesterday, also without the lanyard.

For 20 $ fdpin it's worth the price.

Ordered in the night of Saturday to Sunday, it was shipped on Monday afternoon.

So from ordering to delivering : 11 days.

Quite fast for me

The com. was also great with these guys : fast and efficient.

I definitively recommend this shop.

The only bad point with this sling is that's truly a counterfeit, not just a replica.

As far as I am concerned, I would be also plenty satisfied with the same sling, without the Magpul logo and without the card "Made in USA" ...

First I was ###### because I order the sling in black 1 day before they release the tan one.

But after seeing well this one, I definitively prefer my black MS2 because of the crappy tan buckles of the tan sling.

sKaru

Yes, that's what I meant.

Too bad they made it with tan buckles ... why ?

Anyway, I'm happy with mine B)

The only "difficulty" I have is to come back to single point configuration after being in 2 points configuration.

But I think it is a practicing question.

sKaru

• 3 weeks later...

My sling came today and I'm very pleased with it. It's a an excellent design.

Finish is a little shiny but a few hours in the woods will soon sort that out.

And I want to give a big +1 to customer service at Airsoft Park. When my first package arrived it had been damaged and some of my order was missing, so I sent an email to Ryan. Almost immediately he replied to say replacements would be on the way within 24 hours. No fuss, no excuses.

And sure enough, a week later everything arrived.

I also bought a replica of the SF helmet light. It's very good and works well with two LED colours and three power settings, plus the IFF blinker. If you really wanted to find something to complain about you could say the mould lines on the rubber are a bit scrappy.

• 5 months later...

Archived