FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s is possible to fit them to a FAMAS. Remove the nade sight inside the handle, drill a hole and get the Guarder See-through mountbase for Armalites. Use some foam to stabilize the base inside the handle...that´s all. The TM FAMAS mountbases are that expensive cause its a big block of metal.....could have become an AUG :D

Or buy an ACOG replica remove the mount and fit it into the handle...looks great ;)

mittel-703.jpg

Guarder solution

mittel-2627.jpg

And that´s the ACOG style

I just found that the UTG MP5 scope mount will fit on the rear of the Famas where the cheek peice goes. I'm going to try to extend the rail back farther to see if I can make a good cheek rest right there.

Boba, which M203 (Short or Long) will come flush with the end of the Famas barrel?

I just bought a 25cm silencer.

Now I can't decide weather to buy the adapter that replaces the Famas barrel or one that lets you replace the flash hider (for an even longer gun).

Thoughts / opinions?

I have the F1 if that makes any odds, looking to make it a snipery looking beast (just bought a 3-9 x 50 scope too).

Anyone got a scope rail for sale?

I just bought a 25cm silencer.

Now I can't decide weather to buy the adapter that replaces the Famas barrel or one that lets you replace the flash hider (for an even longer gun).

Thoughts / opinions?

mhh... IMHO i would buy the adapter, because on my famas the barrel is a bit wobbly, and at every game i watch to it... a 25 cm silencer would probably add more weight to the barrel, causing it to became even more wobbly.... altought i don't know if you have this "problem" too.

I would probably buy the adapter, but this is only my personal taste ;)

sorry if i wrote something strange or incorrect but look at my sign :P

Edited by 3n|Gm4
Wheee my first post on arnies... n00bz rulez  :P

Does anyone knows WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

http://nono06.hautetfort.com/images/medium_203_famas_1.jpg

Man, God exists and probably own a Fa-Mas... maybe THIS Fa-Mas  :gun:

Woah. That is one sexy FA-MAS. Is that silencer custom done or did they find it somewhere as I haven't seen anything like it. Man, it really makes me what to do some of my own chop shoping. Wow.

Also, anyone know what scope that is?

Edited by elsermana
I'm pretty sure thats Zephyranthes' Famas. I only know this from the little pad thing between the Launcher and the SV foregrip.

I wonder that that is. You can't really see it that good in this pic.

Really? I thought he had a whole ton of scopes and such on his with a much smaller silencer. I could be wrong though. Either way it's very very nice. If I ever get the cash for a longer barrel I'll make a mock silencer out of PVC.