Azian368 / Relentless

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've known him for a while (in person) He's a very shady dealer, no one likes him (not even his freinds) and I'm putting up an alert on him

here's one of his recent products from a Desert painted P90 he sold

piston.jpg

it was "cut down to reduce weight for faster cycling"

• 2 months later...

Just FYI, he's been banned on socalairsoft.com. He's a local resident so he's gonna regret every showing his face around socal fields. A wanted poster has been made and will be ditruibuted. He's personally tried to rip me off 2 times, and he's ripped off 2 of my friends already.

wanted_poster.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

you can tell just by the look on his face he's a spoilt little brat!

BURN HIM!!!!

:rolleyes:

On the other hand... how is it possible for so many people to trade with a known con-man?

The most common reason being - nobody done any research. They could have at least ask their net-pals about the guy he's about to buy from.

anyway, you all got too much money to spare. :P

I've been in the airsoft community for over a decade now. . .done hundreds of trades, purchases, selling, etc online. I've even uncovered several scams during the Airsoft Zone days and then when Airsoft Players was the "major" site.

I just wanted to say that I had a very successful transaction with Huan "Vince" Liu despite all that's been said about him. ..granted all I got was about $100 worth of MP5 parts.

I got fast replies. .very thorough information. ..was very truthful as to the condition of the parts I wanted. . .even cut me a better price of all the parts I bought than the original advertised price. .

I'm not saying he's not a scammer. . but I guess you win some and lose some.. that's the risk the potential buyer has to make when dealing online.

Best I can say is have a backup plan. .always. . .you can't always blame the seller. . take preventative measures and you won't be a victim.

• 2 weeks later...

By the looks of the kid and how he has acted during his scams, i have a feeling he would run to his 'mommy' if he was confronted by anyone. I would actually pay to see someone go up to him face-to-face. Nothing against the law (harassment, assault), just have some tough looking guy knock on his front door and have a conversation with him. Something tells me that he wouldnt have the "cahones" to stand outside and talk with whomever that may be. Thanks to everyone who has posted against him, im sure it has led to many people not buying from him.

zclark

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to update you all. He has ripped me off reccently too... it ###### me off that i keep giving this guy chances.

There was some confusion earlier about me and him being mixed up. Totally not the case and i'd like my email adress to be removed from this thread. I'm trying to get as far away from this kid as i can... don't fuel the madness.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do socal airsofters still deal/play with him or do they hate him like we do?

This poster needs to be posted across as many forums as possible. Ask the mods to sticky it and post it as "Attention ALL, KNOWN AIRSOFT SCAMMER -- BEWARE"

Maybe a few retailers would also post it in their stores...

:)

Huan contacted me a year ago after I helped get him kicked off Airsoft Ohio and Wisconsin Airsoft. He demanded to know why I wouldn't do business with him. I told him he had ripped off a couple of my friends and players who are held in very high regards. I also told him it was my duty as a fellow Airsoft Seller to warn others about him. He was pretty ###### about it.

I also have reported him to several other boards. Since I maintain a very large set of links to airsoft sites around the world for Airsoft Ohio, its easy to get in contact with most of the sites in the US.

ok guys. . .some of you know me or have seen me onlines for years doing trades, buying, selling. . been doing it since the mid 90s.

AGAIN. .I want to say I had a successful transaction with Huan recently.

I traded Huan a Marui based M4 Talon (GB Tech kit) with an "iffy" mechbox (and some extra mechbox parts) for a brand new VFC AKS74UN Std.

I sent to him my M4. . once he received it. .he sent me tracking #s for the VFC AK. . I received the AK a couple of days later. . .

My M4 had further problems with the mechbox but since Huan was aware of the issue. . he only asked for an addition $15 to cover the gear replacement. So $15 was sent out to him.

Come on guys. . how bad does this sound? Huan had MY M4 in his possession for a couple of days before I even saw the VFC AKS74UN. .

And Huan still came through with the AK. . is he THAT bad?

I've been a satisfied returning customer of his. .

If you ask Huan the right questions and be thorough with everything. . .things will go smooth.

I can't speak for others who apparently got scammed by Huan .. but I can sure tell you I've had several successful transaction through him already. And they are not little piddly items.

Archived